Chapter 6

Louis' POV

I was confused when I first saw Harry's daughter. Other might not notice it but I did. She looks so much alike Zayn. I mean she got a hazel green eyes which I am pretty sure that a mix of Zayn and Harry. The other is the most surest thing that she got a sharp jawline which is just like Zayn.

Her skin is fair not too much like Harry nor Zayn but the mixture of them. When I look out at them when they are talking outside with a boy, their figures are the exactly same which surprised me a bit.

When we are having a dinner, Dubby and Zayn's forks match when they are getting some broccoli. That time I take a look at Harry and he seems like he is holding back something. Something like Dubby is Zayn's daughter, too. Then, who will give birth. Tommo, you are going so far. Think lightly. Then what?

During movie, when Harry asked about the flavour of ice-cream and they answer the same. What are they keep looking alike and having the same one? Then, I decided to ask something more about Dubby.

"Dubby, did you like swimming? It's getting hot and if you did we can go out someday with us, right?" I said.

"Uncle Louis, sorry but I can't swim. It's like I am afraid of water." she said. What? She seems like him again.

"So how about sky diving?" I said.

"I am also afraid of height. I don't even wear the heels because I feel like that are lifting me up a lot." she said. Others are laughing out aloud including Zayn which I might say stupid.

Then I get up and tell them that I am going to help out Harry.
When I get into the kitchen, Harry is looking for some bowls to put the ice-cream in.

"Harry, what are you searching for?" I asked him and he said "Bowls, I think I place them in the cupboard but I can't find them. Louis did you need something?"

"No, I just want to talk to you." I said and he just keeps looking for the bowls and said, "Okay, go on. I'm listening."

"So about Dubby, she seems so much alike Zayn." I said and Harry is now facing me and stopped looking for the bowls.

"If it what you are thinking, then the answer is yes." He said. I knew it I knew it. But wait a minute, how?

"Harry, then how comes she is your daughter?" I said

"She is my daughter and she comes out from my-" before he answer my question Zayn walked in as he seems a little bit confuse about Harry stop the talk suddenly.

"What?! Is Zaynie boy jealous? Chill man, we're just talking about Dubby right, Harry?" with that I hold out my hands for Harry to hit on. He did it as he mumbled "Right".

Then Zayn comes closer to us and carry all the icecream and walk out.

"Sorry, it was really close. We will talk later I want to know about the detail." I said as we walk out of the kitchen.

"Alright Tommo," he said as we exited the kitchen.

Then I saw the new view that now Zayn is sitting beside Dubby and she is sleeping on his lap or might I have to say her daddy's lap. I take a look at Harry and I saw a pleasure and sad looks take place.

"Harry, you okay?" I said.

"I feel bad about her meeting her dad back after 16 years old." He said.

"Oh, come on, Harry. Zayn is here now and why are you being sad?" I said and calm him down.

Harry's POV

"Oh come on, Harry. Zayn is here now and why are you being so sad?" Louis said. I let him in because I can't apart Dubby from her dad. I have no heart for her not to stay with his dad again.

That's why I let Zayn back into our world. I know what he did is a lot for me to take and hurts me a lot. But Dubby deserves to be with her dad. She can't be with her dad not because of me. I make her grown up all along with me I know I grown her right but it's different.

"Harry, I think we need to move into the rooms now. They can't sleep here." Louis said. It's right I brought the furniture enough for us so I don't get much. Niall and Liam is now on the floor sleeping with their heads on each shoulder.

"Okay, your room is first one on the right. I already prepared for it." I said to Louis and tell him to wake Liam and Niall.

"Harry, are you sure you can wake him up? Just let them be here. They already on the couch so they might not be harm." Louis said. He's right Zayn is the hardest one to wake him up.

So, I decided to sleep beside them on the other couch coz I am pretty sure that I might not fit in that couch. I am glad that now Dubby is having a father and daughter bonding time.
Before I sleep, I kiss Dubby's cheek and one thing popped up in my mind. That makes me gaze directly towards Zayn. He is sleeping like a child as he haven't sleep for years. He is always as usual doing the work day and night. That makes us argue a lot that I'm the one who always worried about his health and end up with him stopping all he is doing and go to bed with me. To my honest, they are one of the best and the happiest moment I have.

So, I kiss him on his cheek as he won't know what I have done. I have missed the time we have been together. With the thought of him, I fall asleep without much thinking about what happened tomorrow.