Chapter 21

Zayn's POV

"Bae, I want Ice-cream. No no just pizza."When I am bout to order pizza he just changed the subject again.

"Wait, I want chips now."

"Bae, I will get them all. You can have what you want we can leave the others for another day." I should escort you with best things. I would never forgive myself if I don't give you what you want.

I order the pizza all by myself coz the delivery one is the best way to get them quick. Then I requested Ryan to get some chips from MacDonald and icecream.
"Harry, vanilla as usual??"

"No, the chocolate one." what he doesn't the flavor.

"You used to hate it, are you sure you want it?"

"Just get it, Zayn!"

"Okay bae, anything else?" I just want to make sure he got what he wants.

"No that's all enough." Just some thought just come out from my mind that how he would be when I am not around when Dubby was born.

"Ryan, that's all he wants" I dialed him now I already told when he needed.

"Zayn, I want the berries, too." He called out for the last order.

"Anything you wants, bae!"

"You heard him Ryan. He wants berries."

"Sir, it's just January and it's so difficult to have berries this time."

"Ryan, if you have to go to the field to fatch those you can take whatever you want to go there. Just get what I wanted."

"Yes sir. I will get what you wants. I will be there shortly sir." He said as I hung up the phone.

"Come on, they will be here soon. Will you like to watch something so we can cuddle."

"Sure, Mr.Cuddle Bear!" New name for me.

"Oh, new one for me. I love it. Come." I warp him in my arms and we decided to see Bones series.

"Harry the baby just kicked. I think it's because of your voice. The doctor said they can hear what you said." Daddy's here little one.

"Hey, little one, don't hurt your daddy too much. Be a good boy." I said I don't even know what I have to tell so.

"He must be she you know the gender haven't out yet. I think we will figure out today." Oh yeah we got a appointment for monthly checkup today.

"I have a strong feeling that you are baby boy. Show your dad that Daddy's right." I said as I lean on his tummy. Then I heard a big thrust from him again. He just kick him again.

"See he is agreeing with me."

"That must be a coincidence."

"What!?" Whisper yelled coz I don't want to scare the baby and he is in the pregnancy period so I know he would be so sensitive.

We both laughed and cuddle back as I support him from back with him facing his back to me and have some sound sleep dreamless sleep.

About an hour or two later, the door bell rings maybe Ryan is here or Dubby is back. Dubby just pay a visit to Louis' where he bearly live. The boys are also there to redecorate the room. Dubby really fond to be with them. I have to leave here for Harry so I let her go.

"Sir, I got the berries, too." That's Ryan I know. He can make all the impossible to possible.

"Thank you, Ryan. You can go now. Have a good day." I send him back. He is doing a lot to me. I haven't turned up to company for days. He got all the things in hand and report me daily so I can do the work home.

Now I have all in hand so I carried the bowl and plate full of berries, pizza and chips. I might not sure what he would have so I took all of them but leaving the icecream behind just to froze a little more.

"Bae, wake up! The food are already here. And we have to leave next hour so we could get to the hospital. Bae, Harry!" I just wake for a little bit and then he seems to awake.

He is completely awake now and smiles a biggest one to me.
"Here's your favorite. Have some bae. The little one needs some energy to move around too."

He eat nearly all that leave me so much surprised that he can eat up the whole thing. But when I realize he is just eating for two so I chuckled.

"Zayn, berries are so good. I am completely full. I think I need to change my outfit now." No he is not going to change by his own.

"Wait just sit here I will come back once I place these in the dish washer. I will be back just a second Harry." Then I quickly collect the empty and some a little left plates to the kitchen and put them in dishwasher.

When I came back to the room, he still there sitting taking to the baby.
"Daddy will be back, baby boy." He rub his tummy.

"Daddy's back so let go and change your dad outfit so we can do some checkup on you little guy." I said and take Harry's in my arms and secure him back to our room to change.

Then we slowly walked out the penthouse and make our way to the hospital. When we got there, there's a lot of patient as us waiting for the turn.
"Mr.Malik!" Oh, it's our turn. I help Harry get up.

The doctor is our family doctor I have told Harry thosands of time that I can tell him to come home so Harry would be more comfortable and at the same time I don't wanna take any chances as I have to drive all the way up to here with my husband already near due date.

"Harry, lie down on the bed. I think you guys want to hear the baby's heartbeat. Next appointment, you would be able to know if the baby is boy or girl." Oh finally!

"Absolutely sure. Can we hear it now?"

"Normally, the baby's heartbeat can be heard at 12 weeks old. The baby is already 15 weeks old so you can hear this now."

I hold Harry's hands in mine and ready for the heartbeat.
"Dok..Dok.." the heart beats. I... I just lost of words right now. Happy that is just a small word to describe what now I feeling. Enthusiastic that's a littler bit bigger but still not the word for it. The love and happiness now I am feeling is something out of words.

"Harry!" I looked in his eyes that now crying with happy tears.

"Zayn!" He called me back that he run into my arms and hug me tight.

"My baby." He rub his tummy and said.

"No." I said and "He is ours."