Chapter 22

Harry's POV

"Bae, be careful the steps." He said. I know he is so much caring right now. That's what I needed and I eagerly the most. I got too emotional and get a feeling left out a lot. Maybe this is because of the pregnancy issue.

"Yeah." I tried to step slower than earlier and carefully with the help of Zayn. We are going to the hospital again for the next appointment after what we heard the baby's voice.

"Zayn, I think you need to think about the baby's name." I said becoz of my sudden memories.

"Take it easy, Harry. We have all day and if you want all those months until the baby is born." He is right but still I am so excited about the second baby after those 16 years.

I just nodded and get into the car. Zayn drive off to the hospital and now we are in the parking lot.

Today the hospital just full with kids maybe they are having some event for the kids. I saw them running around the playground. It remains me of Dubby when she was little she used to play around a lot in the park. And wonder how our newly born baby be liked.

When we just walk past the kids and crowds, I take a look over Zayn and saw him smiling. I know he got the bigger heart than what the others see. I know his caring and kind towards us. I see all the things that others can't see in him. He gets along with kids so well becoz of his something in him that kids seem to like.

"Mr.Malik this way please." As the nurse just take us to the Doctor.

"Hi, Dr.Kingston."

"Hey, oh, Mr.Malik, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine." Zayn still holding my hands.

"So, today we are going to see the gender. Harry please lie down on the bed please." He said looking the last checkup papers.

"Take a look at the screen. So, there's round structure at the middle of the foetus. Congratulations, the baby is boy." The doctor said. Oh for the first time, Zayn is right.

"Harry!" He hug me tight.
"See. I am right I told you." He said.

"Thanks for today, doctor." Then we left.

We walk past the last crowd we passed before and then suddenly the ball just roll into our side.
"Sir, will you please kick back to us?" The boy in the football field yell us to kick back. I tried to kick but Zayn suddenly stops me. Oh, I forgot I was pregnant.

Then he take me to the nearest chair bench and let me sit there.
"I will be back." He said and pass the ball to the kids. Then they invite him to kick together with them. He ask me for my permission which I agree so he play in with them.

I know this baby gonna love him unconditionally so do I. I think I just saw the different in him now. He is enough for me. One and only person that I can spend the rest of my life. He is my everything. He changes me into this lovely person now I am. He changes the everything inside mine into a little bit brighter. He is the only one person that I ask for.

I don't want the kid inside him died just because of me. That's reminds me of our one of the dates in Louis' football match. He used to play in Doncaster where Zayn took me. It's just a coincidence that Louis had a match there. But yet we all enjoy the day and also the date. I just love him unconditionally.

"Zayn, where are you?! Louis! Liam! Niall!" I yelled out for them.

"Coming! What happened?!" They all run towards me and said "OMG!"

"Don't OMG at me. The water is broke and the baby is coming. Just get me to the hospital, Zayn Jawadd Malik!!!"

Then they all sprint out everywhere like everywhere for everything.
"I already pack the bag. It's in our room." Zayn said and got to take it.

"Liam, prepare the car! Louis take Harry there. Niall help Louis to carry Harry. I'll be there soon." Zayn said as he go upstairs to grab the things.

"Harry, let's go!" Niall and Louis said as they now carry me to the car.

"I'm surprised that you are so calm." Liam said in the front seat.

"Actually, I am now a little bit emotional but this is the second time so I am fine. But drive fast. I think I gonna give birth now."

"Ugh.. Zayn come on. Faster." They yelled him. He is now closing the door and hopping in the car.

When we arrived the hospital they are all standby now. I wonder how did Zayn manage to make all the doctors in the entire hospital to gather around for our come. So powerful!

Zayn's POV

Within last then hour, I heard the baby's crying.
"Sir, you can get in now." The nurse come and pick us up.

"Zayn." The word that I first heard when I get in there then I saw the baby in Harry's arms.

I walk towards there kissing Hatry first asking if he is fine which he did. I am so glad that the baby and him is really fine. Then he pass the baby to my arms.

"Hey there, Hansen, Daddy's here." I said. Hansen Zachira Malik is we talk about.

"He's gonna be a handsome boy like his name Hensen." Louis said. He notice really first.

The most important thing in the world for me is the family and love. Now I got the three love of my life as my family. I don't even have to ask for anything if I got them. They mean more to me than anything else.

Nobody but I will keep them safe. Nobody but they can give me the love and happiness for me. Nobody but them, Harry, Dubby and Hansen. I love my Malik family.