Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

"Have a good day, Mr. Malik. I hope you would enjoy the flight."

"You too, Mr.Spentor." Meeting goes on quite well. We can solve the provlem a little bit more than I thought. Now the share is stable again.

"Ryan, aren't they out yet?"

"Sir, Mr. Tomlinson said Dubby is already out with her boyfriend and the others are coming here. As your words, I already send the limo. Mr. Tomlinson will text you when they arrive here."

"Ryan, did you get ready all the stuff?"

"Yes, sir."

I put out the box of ring that I'm going to purpose with. I also bought a shoe for Dubby as I don't want her to left out while I'm going to be her dad, too.

The idea of being in a family excited me. Now I am walking out of the terminal with Ryan. I can clearly see the boys are standing on the waiting line. A smile waves toward Harry's face as I am too wearing a grin on my lips.

Now, Harry is running towards me. I let him jump on me and his legs are wrap around my waist. He is just like crazy teenage girl. We are only a day apart but it feels like a year. I miss my Harry a lot. My curly boyfriend.

"I miss you a lot, Harreh. I know you are mad at me. I'm sorry I have to make this choice."

"I miss you, too, Zayn. Didn't I already tell you that I'm fine with it? No more apologies."

"Harry just be jealous or flame up for the actions I make. Why you always accept what I do?"

"Our lovelife is like a string. Jealousy tension, Fighting tension and the worst disagreements we make will cut the string shortly even we make it long with our love and passions. I am not here to shut down with those things I'm here to love you and be here for you whenever you are needed."

Then I don't have any word to describe how he really mean to me.
I just kiss his lips with so much passion. I don't care if the media or paparazzi are there or not.

I am not the freak I used to be. I'm not scared to lose anything. If I did it's not worth what I exchange with them. No matter what the things get in between us, we will get over it. Our love is stronger than the problems we have between us.

Then Louis started the conversation which is really make me want to slap him once.
"Ah, Mr. Zaynie Malik, it's been a long time you have gone. Welcome back from the LA. Niall already books a table for your arriving welcome at Ivy. With your card."
Everything's great but the last part is getting on nerves. Zayn Malik, Stop keeping your money that can't stay. All I need is to take him out when Ryan is there preparing for our dinner.

"Then, no choice, I have to go."

"OMG! Did I just heard him say yes?" Are you kidding me?

"Louis stop teasing him." Then we all burst out laughing and make our way to Ivy.

The boys talk about all the stuff I have missed when I am on the trip. I am surprised of the things they all have done while I'm just on one day trip.
"So, you all go to Amusement park, Mall and have a movie night in a day?"

"Of course, we already at the mall when you cancel the plan. And we expand the step to Amusement park after going to mall. At night, we have a movie night without you."

"You are all having fun while I'm there working my ass off." I pouted my lips which I never do in my life before.

Then, Harry just kiss my lips. Did I just say KISS. The butterfly just erumped in my stomach. My eyes sparkled and my face lit up. All the entire nerves of my system tries my best not to react overreacting action which might not fit in the public.

"You two are ruining my innocence eyes." Niall said. Hah.. Being alone like him won't ever know how it feels.

"Niall you should have a girlfriend to get use to this." Louis said. That's why we call him sass master. We all burst out laughing again and again over their unfunny jocks especially Harry's.

I can't wait to purpose him. It's only 3 hours left but it feels like 3 decades of years. I can hear the second ticking in my ears.
Me and Harry only left in the house as Niall said he has some works in his Restraunt. Liam said he has an awarding ceremony tonight and Louis is also going there to meet his celebrity crush which is so much funny. Wait a minute, ain't he is with Eleanor? I should ask him when he comes back.

Harry's POV

The boys left for their own activities leaving me and Zayn all alone in the house. He and I are watching TV but I notice him looking at his watch every passing second.
"Bae, Do you have something to do?"

"Yes... Ugh.. No" What is he telling?

"No, I have nothing to do with. When will Dubby back home?"

"Don't change the subject! I know you have something bothering you."

"Har-"

"Daddy, I'm home." Before he spoke up, Dubby arrived. Her arrival makes him stand right instead and greet her with hug. What is happening to him?

"Uncle Zayn, I miss you! Don't you buy anything for me?" Typical Dubby.

"I know you are missing the things I buy more than me." Zayn pouted.

"I'm just kidding. I place it in your room I hope you like it. Go and take a look!" Then not within a couple of second, Dubby run up to her room.

"Harry come with me!" He takes my hands and lead me to the kitchen, "Will you close your eyes?" I nodded and he places a hand over my eyes.

Now I can't see anything he lead to out from the back door and now I can tell that we are in the back garden. I don't know what he got in his garden but I feel myself walking on the grass. Then finally he stop and tell me if I am ready. So I nodded and said Ready for the reply finally he let go the hands on my eyes.

The view in my eyes surprised me as now I can see the romantic dinner for two no.. Three. All the tree around us is decorated with LED and the helium balloons are holding from the branches of the tree as they are ready to fly higher.

Then he takes my hands in his and take me to the table. I stand there where he stop and knees on the ground. Was he going to purpose right now? OMG!!! Even if I don't time to answer my own question in my mind, he pull out the ring and says,

"Harry, Every time I’m with you I cannot avoid feeling something very special in my heart. The only reason is I would love to be with you throughout the day and make everything possible to make you happy. With that ring, I gave you my heart. I promised from that day forward, you would never walk alone; my heart would be your shelter, and my arms would be your home. Will you be my husband and spend the rest of your life with me?" A massive yes Zayn, I would like to give you a massive yes.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! If I got a chance to say for million times, I will. For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours."

"For the rest of ours." Dubby complete my sentence. We got to do this right now. Zayn look surprised for the Dubby's ending words.

"Zayn, I'm sorry I have keep this to you for all these years. I have got to show you something."

"What is it Harry? I'm so excited for it." he really seems like a kid. I love the kid inside him.

"I present you Dubia Zaya Malik, Daughter of Harry Styles and Zayn Malik."