Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

"Louis, where are you?" I yelled out the phone which I can't clearly get why they are screaming so loud.

"I'm...no... We're.... At...." Louis screamed out for again but still it can't get over the screaming voices. I began to panick.

"Louis, I can't hear you." I told again. Where were they?

"At... Disneyland" Oh finally I got it.

"I'll be there when I get out of this stuff." I said but I'm pretty sure that he won't hear it.

I cut the call as soon as I heard that screaming voices of them.

"Ryan, take the rest of them over. Ivm gonna leave right now. We can continue it tomorrow." I said pointing over the pile of sheet.

"But sir,-" Is he still not doing what I said?

"No buts, go back home before I change my mind." now I can see the smile craving in his face as his face light up with the word go back home.

Then I quickly make my way out of the building and directly to the car. I don't want to left out when those smart asses are having fun with Harry, my Harry. Not too possessive.

"Uncle Zayn!" Dubby run and hug me with her legs warping around my waist. Others are awwing at us spending some quality time.

"Ohh..my girl..are you guys having so much fun?" I asked as she makes her way back on the ground.

"Yeah, we have ride Roller coaster though I just left there skating, Na'vi River Journey, Space Mountain and the last Toy Story Mania is the worst that Uncle Liam is so much excited. But one thing left is we haven't play the shots yet." She said. True, Liam is the best fan of Toy Story. He got all that kinds of stuff about Toy Story in his apartment.

"Okay, let's headed to there. The kid inside mine never die whenever I heard that word games." I said. Actually, I love this place a lot and I always wanted to go. But my life full with the others' influences and their destinies, I can't even decide on my own when I was young. Ahh.. Stop about that utter bullship life and start the new. Now I am the Zayn Malik the youngest bachelor billionaire.

"Let's see who can beat me!" Dubby said as she is the master in this game. Maybe she is.

After some time, I have been losing and Dubby beat me with 7:4 shots. She said she wants the teddy with heart shape in the tummy that says "D" which is definitely her initial.

"Seems like Mr. Always Win is now losing Mrs. Ace." Louis said.

"Guys, hurry I'm starving. Get that straight for the last one and let's go to somewhere to eat." Niall finally spoke up and the first thing he said is about food. How legend with those foods.

"Yes... I won 5x." Dubby just shot the last one when I am too busy listening to Niall's complain about starving.

"Here's the teddy for you girl." The shopkeeper said as he handed the teddy to Dubby.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"And of course I did. Next time, beat me up, Uncle Zayn." she said.

"That's my girl. I like those brave in yours. Don't worry. I'll win." I said. Before we started another conversation, Louis just shout out.

"Then, Mr. Billionaire will serve us with delicious and the most expensive lunch." Louis said. Who is he talking to?

"What are you guys staring at? Do I have something on my face?" I said as they all are staring at me as I am alien or something like that.

"Zaynie, you are the only one who possesses more than us. Who else?" Harry just said and called me Zaynie. What the frooking hell. Did he just call me Zaynie?

"Ugh, So Harry called you Zaynie?" Louis said and not much Liam just slapped the back of his head.

I can see Harry blushed which I have been missing since he left me. The smiles that I have been craving, the words that I haven't heard for 16 years. Harry, you are always mine and never be the reason behind his blush is others.

Now we are in the hotel restaurant that I have a first date with Harry. I am just lost in his smiles and looks. J just want to get up from where I am and just run to him only to hug him tight. My stares and thoughts have been intercept by the calling of someone with such a disgusting sweet fake voice, "Zayn!" That voice screamed out like a thunder in my ears. How creepy her voice is?!

I follow that voice and found that blonde that I have played on when Harry left. I kicked her out but I don't have any idea how did she crawl back into where I am.

"Oh, what a concidence that we meet here. I thought we would never met again after that night." That night!? Is she talking this right in front of Harry.

"Just shut up and make your way. I don't even want to be in the same room with you." I said hushly to her. I don't want my life with Harry being ruin by her again.

Then I saw Harry left the table as he excuses himself from the room.
"Harry" I called out for him as I follow him right behind him. I tried to grip his hands but he just shake me off and makes his way out of the resturant.

"Harry, stop let me explain." I said.

"You don't need to explain everything. I am just nothing for you." He said.

I tired to make myself first in front of him as I now catch up him a bit.
"Harry, I'm sorry. I don't know how she makes her way to me. After your left, I cut the business with her father's." I said and he just look into my eyes and said,
"Isn't it the billion deal that you have been working on?"
"I don't care how much it is and even if I have to let go of the enterprise I will. I don't want any memories about her left in me. She is just the biggest mistake that I have done in my life. With her, I just lost everything I have. Everything that controls my entire life, Harry. That everything and I don't want to let that go this time, too. That's why I did my best to get back my everything. That everything I ever wanted in my life is you, Harry. Please don't leave me again. Also I won't do this again please just give me a second chance."

Without a word, he quickly jump up onto me so I just follow the flow and spin him around with him still hanging on my neck.
"I love you, Zayn." Finally he said this, for those 16 years I just heard the three word that can burn the burden in my heart, those three words that I have been craving for 16 years. Finally my Harry is back!

"I love you, too, Harry!"