Chapter 18

Zayn's POV

"You guys make me take my private plane. OMG!" First I decided to take a public plane to Havana but when it comes up to be 8 people right now leave me no choice but to take the private plane.

They all are laughing right now. Harry comes up to me and said
"Why are you so much grumpy, hubby?"
I like that sound of him calling me hubby.

"Not anymore, bae." I said and kiss him again. Harry and I decided to go back to the front where the others are so much busy eating popcorn and watching some show.

"Aren't we there yet?" Dubby is so excited this time.

"It's only half an hour we got here. Normally the flight 6h and 34m." Liam said. Smart ass as usual.

"Wow...Smart Ass" Louis said and Elenor just slap his back of head. When I first said 8 people means Elenor and Danielle are here, too.

"That was I am supposed to call." I said then I feel sharp smack in the back of my head, too. I looked back and see Harry copy the same thing as Elenor.

The other first shocked as me but then bursted out laughing while I didn't. Then they all turn to look at the show again.
"Did you just slap me?" I whisper in a danger voice. He might have to know what trouble he is in.

"Yes! My dear Hubby!" He is giggling right now that get my nerves. Okay that's it.

I hover him as he and I are sitting on one of the couch we have. And started to kiss him all over his face.

"Zayn, stop!!" Harry said with half laughter but tried too much to not make a noice.

"Just say you are sorry." I said and decided to kiss him more on his face.

"No." Did he said no to me?
Before I lean on to more again,

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said with a lot of giggled.

I for the last time kiss directly to his lips as we enjoy the movie for the rest of the flight.

"This is pilot speaking. We will be landed in Havavna Cuba in last then three minutes so may all the passenger to take a seat and buckle the seatbelt for your safety. Hope you all enjoy the flight."

With the announcement of the pilot I heard screaming voices from Louis and Dubby. What makes them that much excited. Louis seems really like a kid.

Then I looked around and see Harry in my arms, Louis, Elenor and Dubby are playing cards, Liam and Danielle just wake up and the last one Niall. I can't see him where is he?

"Louis, where's Niall?!" Did we forget him. I don't think so I just saw him a little while ago.

"Maybe in the fridge." We all chuckled up and then Niall popped up from somewhere.

"Where are you, Niall?"

"I was just looking for some chips. Gosh.. Zayn the plane has a lot of snacks. I love it. We will go back to LA with this right?"

"Yeah." Now I see handful of chips in his arms. We all laugh as we make ourselves in the safety belt and not within a minute or two the plane landed.

"Jamie, to the hotel first. We need to check in first." I got lots of Ryan across the countries. So in Havana I got Jamie as my personal assistant.

"I am impressed that you take the large one." He take the big car that we all can fit in.

"So, after the hotel where will we go first?"

"Old Havana!" "Beach" They all shouted for everywhere that even top visiting country can run out of places.

They all are choosing the places one after another. These guys are so annoying but I love them every single one of them. Without them I won't be the man who I am today. I love them all. But not now I need to figure out where we would go first.

"Jamie, just take us somewhere don't listen to them. They won't stop until the next year if they started." I whisper to Jamie as we are in the front seat and they all are looking at each other and arguing for where to go first.

We check in at Havana Hotel. Me, Dubby and Harry in the family room, same goes to Liam and Louis. Then one person left is Niall so he decided to stay us with us.
"Niall, you should have some date you know. The Havana girls are so hot." Harry said. Did he said hot?

I clear my throat just to let him know that I hear him.
"How did you know that? You said you haven't been here before."

"I have done some assignments back at uni." He said.

"Oh. Nice."
Niall and Dubby give as some space for us as they go and grab some food.

As soon as they left,
"Are you jealous? I am just married to you, Zayn." Why do I finally feel like he is changed? Why do I feel like left out right now. I don't know but I don't like him mentioning other man or even woman hot.

"I don't like you mention the others like hot. You can called it as a jealous. I feel like we don't get enough time right now."

"I am all yours, Zayn. And marriage means we have just started. We have each for all the every second of rest of our life. We are living in this wide social that means we are not the only one here. You will go out for work so me either go out for shopping that doesn't mean we don't get enough time. But at the end we will be back to the same house we share then back to us we will have some quality times there. About Niall, I just want to be with someone like us to spend the rest of his life. In my eyes, you are the only man I looked up to and found. I mean you are the only one I love not other one. Okay? So don't think like this again. Remember I am all yours."

"I love you." I am about to kiss him again but.

"Guys, the PLAYAS DEL ESTES is ready to see us." The boys interrupt my sense.

See I told you we are not getting enough time....Ugh.....