Chapter 17

Harry's POV

Since we are celebrating bachelor party separately, I don't get a chance to meet Zayn till tomorrow. I am so very excited about the wedding. Now I am spending some bachelor time with Elenor, Danelle and Dubby. These girls are rock that I can say they are doing the great job to make me forget that I miss Zayn.

Then I heard my phone vibrate I am sure that it was from Zayn. I open it and it says.

Which club are you at? I miss you a lot you know.
-Zee

I chuckled that the fact that he want to meet with me which I would like to say no to this. This is tradition and some even go the says that they can't meet up each other until they are wedded if they did their wedding life will not be soo smooth for them. Me and Zayn get through a lot enough to during our apart. So

I am not gonna meet up with you even we are in the same club. Have fun with the boys. I will see you tomorrow. Good night my soon to be husband.
-H

Then I waited for a bit for him to reply but to my luck the girls show up again that I have to go back them and let my party spirit blows.
"Daddy, why so eager to see Dad? You will see him for the rest of your life soon aren't you?"

"You may know this feeling when you have you met your other part. But for now be my baby and don't grow too fast." I said all the girls snickered.

When we got back to the hotel, it leave me to have reply the message back. He might be mad because I reply him after the ages ago. But he might not be too for so long that the distance we have make us miss each more.

We decided to stay at the hotel coz we can't see each until tomorrow so we can't go back to the penthouse we live. Zayn also manage to live somewhere that I haven't got a chance to know about because they thought we might run to each because we are dying of seeing each.

I took a look at my phone to see what he said earlier. Then instead of one message I saw 12. Oh..what happen with this guy.

You really aren't miss me???Seriously??? I am here dreaming you would be there with me. Ugh....I might be the one who is getting so serious in this apart.
- Zee
He is getting serious. I love to mess around with him.

Harry???
-Zee

Harry??? Reply me back!!!
-Zee

Seriously???? Baeee?!!!!
-Zee
All started with this. I should have reply as soon as possible before he track me down.

I love you, okay?? I miss you you as much as you do. But be a good boy and stay where you are. Goodnight, bae!
-H
I smile to the fact that I now have to spend the rest of my life with him. Not within a second I got back the message.

Love you, too, bae!!! I am trying to stop those steps towards you. The boys ain't helping find the locations of yours even Ryan, too. For the first time in my life that I have to give up now. Will see you tomorrow. Goodnight, sweet pie!! Tell Dubby that I love her and tell her good night.
-Zee

Oh, I will, hon. Go get sleep so we can see each so soon.
-H

"Dad, seriously?? Aren't you done yet? You guys seems like you are apart for like thousands years. How do you manage when we are living at Paris." Dubby come up from nowhere.

"Dubby I can live out there because I have you. When I saw you when you was born, I thought I just saw Zayn. You really seems like him that makes me miss him at the same time relieve because I have you." She hug me into a bonecurshing hug then I feel some hot tears on my shirt.

"Dubby, we only have good days forward now. I don't want to see my baby cry." I wipe off her tears.

"I am not young enough to being called baby." She said. I pinched her cheeks and said "Not too old either."

"Then why do you call Daddy "bae"?"

"Bae, don't grow up too much and live in your sixteen years old mind. You will understand all of this when the time comes."

"Ah..Dad I am all grown up enough to know this. You are saying that words thousands of times today."

"That's why I said you are alike your daddy. I only say it like three times. You are so dramatic, bae! And your lovely Daddy said goodnight to you. Let's go to sleep before we find some news of Late arrival of Groom and make the whole wedding late."

"Daddy you are so funny." We burst out laughing. And decided to go to sleep. In my mind, the memories of the two of us meeting at the bakery, going out a lot for the past days, the way he proposed me the way he make me become his boyfriend and the time we have together came running like the last time memories.

When I am about to close my heavy eyelids,
"Not within in 10 hours, my surname would be change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Wedding Hall~~~~~~~

"I will take Harry Edward Styles as my husband to love and to hold from this day forward. For rich for poor, in health and in sickness, to love and to cherish, from this day forward till death do us part."

"I will take Zayn Jawaad Malik as my husband to love and to hold from this day forward. For rich for poor, in health and in sickness, to love and to cherish, from this day forward till death do us part."

"I may now present you a wedded Husbands. You can kiss him." The bishop say directly to Zayn. Without a hesitate Zayn had me in his arms and kiss me which little now turn into passion that I can say that one of the boys will cover Dubby's eyes.

"I'll take care of you for the rest of my life." Zayn said with our face not within a millimeter apart.

"For the rest of yours" I Harmony his words.

Dubby come running toward us and hug us with the same time and said

"For the Rest Of Ours."