Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

I am already excited about the idea of going to Harry's house. Soon enough I exited my building with "Good Bye, Ryan. Have a nice day with your family. Go home and spend more time with your family. Don't stay up wasting your time here." I send my assistant home and I can tell he was surprised by my words. Never have I ever in my life tell him to get back home this much early. Unlucky to him that sometimes he end up with over time at company with me.

I am too much excited about the upcoming dinner. I get back home to pick that three idiots up so they can join the dinner without moving their lazy asses to drive to Harry's apartment.

When I arrive back, they all are ready so I changed my suit into something more fancy and convince for me. I wear a navy coloured shirt with green mix in it. Then I make my way to the car as three of smart asses are on the limo.

It just takes a long time since the traffic is getting heavier. I don't have any idea why we are getting stuck here.
"Ugh, why these stupid things are making me late?" I said with much annoyance in my voice.

"Zayn, stop it. It's only 6 and who on earth would eat dinner this early." Louis said with his sass.

When I am about to turn to the harry's street, I see Dubby talking to boy who might be in her age. I quickly stop the car beside the street and tell the lads that I will be back.

"Dubby" I said her name a little in protective mood. Why am I suddenly protective over her? Maybe because she is Harry's daughter.

She turn around and face me and I can see something in her face that tell me she get caugh or something like that.
"Ugh, Uncle Zayn." then she quickly said, "let me introduce you, this is my friend, Xavier. Xavier, this is my dad's friend, Zayn."

The boy shakes his hand with me and greets me. I can tell that he is sweet. But I don't like boys around her. Doesn't Harry speak her about this? I need to tell him. If she is my daughter, I wouldn't let the boys beside her even from 10 metre.

"Dubby, let's go your daddy must be waiting. Goodbye boy." I said and quick take her hands in mine and lead her to the limo. She said a quick goodbye to that boy and get into the car.

Now she is meeting her uncles she haven't seen before.
"Dubby, this is Louis, that is Niall and the next one Liam." I told her through mirror as I am driving now.

Louis seems a little bit confuse but he greets her sassy as always which Dubby giggles a lot.  Liam being the smartest one greets perfectly that Dubby seems to favour him. Niall being the biggest eater that he even mention the food during his greet.

Now, I am parking the car in front of Harry's house and all are making their way into the house as Dubby is leading them.
"Dad, we are back." She said and Harry comes out a little while.

I can see that smile that I have craving when we are apart. I can now feel that the warmth of the house when I came back from work. Harry is my everything that involves in my everyday life. I wish we would be back like we used to before.

"Earth to Zayn! Come on, let have dinner I am starving now." Niall just cut me and my thought.

"What!? Okay, coming!" with that I get into the kitchen which I haven't seen that day when I came. The house is really simple and fill with love and warmth once I have before.

Now I feel it again that smell that is been missing for these years. Then I take a look to Harry and he is talking with the boys that they haven't met for long times. We used to talk a lot when we eat. I told him about my daily routine that doesn't include him at work.

When I am about to reach some broccoli that lies in front of me, Dubby does the same as our forks get touch. We look at each other then I smiled at her and let her take first. She giggles and get for it.

Now we are already finished and Dubby invites us to have a movie night as boys decided to spend the night here. The boys and Dubby get into the living room and left me and Harry only in the kitchen.

"Harry, can we talk?" I said.

"Yeah, why not?" He seems cool about it. What makes him change suddenly?

"Harry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it. You are right I am too coward to come out my personality and I was afraid that might harm my business. I'm sorry. Please come back to me. I know what I have lost now. The day that you get out I realise that I lost everything. Even myself Harry, I have lost myself. Please, I am sorry. I will risk everything to get back with you. " I tried my best to get back with him.

"Zayn, don't you still know the reason that I left you? I left you not because of that. I know that might makes you fall that's why I didn't ask for it. And I have never forced you to come out but not that one Zayn. Not cheating." He said.

"Harry, I sleep with her becaise I was too drunk and I didn't even realise who she is. That time our company has been going through the rough time and I didn't get the billion dollars deal that all the things are stressing me out." I said but before I said everything. He cut me off.

"Then why don't you just come up to me? Why don't you just talk to me instance of sleeping with her. I know you are a playboy when we met but that past thing must stay in the past. Zayn, you have to be loyal to your partner. That's how we built family with trust and loyalty." then he break down into tears.

"I'm sorry Harry. Please give me another chance I will make up to you. I will be loyal and be faithful to you. Please, just let me be your partner again." I said. No matter what happen I am going to win him back. He is mine and no one else.

"I can't trust you now Zayn." all he said is that.

"I know Harry, I know. I won't force you but don't block me out again. I won't be like that again. I promise."

"I'll try." he siad continue to wash the dishes. I help him cleaning them like we used to before.

Then we headed to the living room. When we get there, the boys and Dubby are getting along watching the "Conjuring 2". I sit beside Louis as there is only one seat that I can fit in. The other one is beside Dubby which I let Harry sit beside her.

"So, how about Ice-cream and movie night?" Niall as the usual always thinking about food.

"Okay, I'll get some ice-cream for you guys. What favour do you want?" Harry asked.

"Chocolate Mints" Me and Dubby said at the same time. We look at each other again and giggles. Then Harry takes the ice cream he got which is all chocolate because they are Dubby's favourite which is just like mine. Dubby and I got same favour I think what a lovely one. I know that we would make a lovely family.