Chapter 20

Zayn's POV

"When will you back, bae?!" Harry speaks through the phone.

"Harry, I've got piles of files I don't think I might be there anytime soon. Go to sleep I will be late."

"Again??" He said yeah so it's been 5 months that we married. I love my family life but the work I have on didn't let me go so free. That is scaring the crap out of me that I might chosing work over my family which I never did.

"It's your birthday you have to be back home for celebration all the boys are here to celebrate it, too." He told me not to late at the morning when I am bout to head to work.

"Okay I will try." Then he just hang up the phone without even saying goodbye or something.

I look at my watch and it said already 4 now. I immediately make a call to the front desk.
"Send Ryan in."

Then Ryan walked in not so taking long. Good!

"Ryan, do we still have some schedule?"

"I am afraid but yes sir. One with the stuff about the construction. And the other with the marketing group about the same construction the above I mention." Two for the same item, what a ridiculous thing it is. When did they managing the work like this.

"Okay, I am going back home next half an hour so I want the meeting right now in the conference Hall and we are going to make the two into one. Call them in there right now. And I will take these files home." I said referring to files. Still I have to do this. Stressing birthday as always.

Then I walk out my room and head to the conference Hall in the fifth floor. I am now waiting patiently for the manager and the other stuff that might be included in this meeting to get into this damn hall.

"Ryan, did you tell them that I don't have enough time?"

"I did, sir. They will be here shortly." At the end of the sentence, I have seen all the stuffs running into the Hall.

Now all are seated so let this war begin.
"So, Ladies and gentlemen I always cut clear between business and personal. So for today I have my family back at home waiting to celebrate my birthday. So the point is I want you to make it quick and short. I would be really appreciated if you tell me the only point of the problems."

Then one by one they started to discuss, about two or three of them I have to tell them, "So, the point is??" So they can cut the all the introduction far afront of the main point.

"That's all right. Thanks for today. I will think about the pool project, Mr.Spencer and we will discuss about this another day. Ryan will arrange the meeting." I said and walk out of the Hall fast really fast.

"Ryan, is the car ready?"

"Yes, sir. It's all stand by." I look at my watch again and it said 4:27.

"Perfect." I walk out of my building more like stressing place. I get into the car that takes me fast to my home.

I tried to call Harry but he didn't pick up.
I tried for the fifth time and finally he pick up,
"Bae, I am coming back home I would shortly arrived there."

"OMG!" He yell out like he is in help.

"Harry, is anything okay there?"

"Yeah. Zayn I need to go." He said and hang up. What's up with this guy? I feel minutes ago he said he is waiting for me than when I said I am coming back he goes crazy again. I chuckled at the fact.

"Sir, we are here." Paul said.

"Thanks for the ride home, Paul. I will see you tomorrow." Then I get out of the car and ready to get into my house. I take a long way up to the penthouse. Then when the elevator just ringed, I know I am home.

When the elevator door opens, it reveal Harry carrying cake and the other boys singing a birthday song. I used to celebrate when Harry's around but after all these years this becomes the first time with the cake. The boys take me to the new club when we are on our own but not the cake.
By the end of the song, Harry and Dubby is the first one to wish me "Happy Birthday!" I kiss both of them on the cheeks and the boys continue to take in the wishing part. Now I am in the cloud nine having time with my big big family.

The whole living room is deforested by the balloons and hearts that would take time a lot.
"We thought we have to clean the entire place." So that's why Harry is panting.

"I am sorry work are getting stuck you know."

"So the present time, who will go first. I will take the last place." Harry said he change the subject maybe he still mad at that fact. Why is he taking the last place he should be the first one."

"So I will be the first." Dubby said and all the boys que up to line for the position of giving me a present so funny.

"Daddy, I hope you like it. I think it matches you." She got me the black tie with white stripes in it.

"I like it, Dubby. I love it thank you, dear."

"This is my first ever birthday present to you and I just want to give you something more."

"Having you here all the time is the best gift you ever give to me, baby. I don't need anything if I have you guys." I said and kiss her on her cheeks she seem so much satisfied about my answer.

Then Louis is the second one on the line, he bought me some leather jacks he knows me well. Liam gets me a set of Xbox controller and he said it was for playing with Dubby. Dubby really fond of the games which pretty seems unlike a girl. Niall as usual got me six boxes of pizza and chicken nuggets for the tonight dinner. Cool!

The last one come to Harry. I think the last is least for the best one.
"Happy Birthday, bae!" He give me a large box.

I excitingly untie the tie and open the box but end up having another small box in it. I open it for the fourth time but still have a box in it. Maybe this one is the last one as I predict it is.

I open up and see the simple envelope with no words on it. I open it up and then all I see is the ultrasound results.

"Harry, is it what I am thinking?"

"Yes, you are going to be a daddy again." Harry is having my kid again. Now I am get to take care of him during the pregnancy.

"Harry, this is the best birthday present ever." I hug him so hard and soon all the boys and Dubby run up to us and hug us into group hug.