Chapter 11

Two weeks later, Harry and Zayn are out shopping for the babies. Harry actually is getting quite excited now looking at all the tiny clothes his little loves will wear.

He's moving back to Holmes Chapel with his mum at the end of term and he's sad really. He'll miss London and living with Zayn. He knows he'll still see Zayn all the time but it won't be the same.

"Z, can we go eat now? I need to sit down. My back is killing me."

Harry's pouting in the middle of the store, with a hand to his back pressing his belly out. It's grown quite a bit in just two weeks and his back is paying for it. Barely anything fits and during his pouting he thinks he better buy more clothes because he's not sure but he thinks he just felt his pants unwillingly unbutton.

He's proved right when he suddenly feels less tightness under his belly. Wow. Twenty-two weeks and he's already busting out of his clothes.

Zayn frowns, wanting to buy more twin sets. Sometimes, Harry feels like Zayn is having the babies not him, but he nods his head and presses a hand to Harry's back pushing him to the check out counter.

They go to a small cafe across the street. Harry immediately goes to the closest seat and sits down with a groan. He rubs two hands to his belly and widens his legs, slinking down in the chair to get comfortable.

"Wow, don't act all proper in front of me or anything." Zayn laughs, staring at the boy's laid out figure.

"Ugh, shut up. My back hurts and I can't even feel the babies move yet and they're already so heavy."

"So-we need to talk.."

"About?"

"Louis."

"Zayn, NO. I already told you I don't want to."

"I just don't get it, Haz! He says he wants to be with you and raise the babies but you still say no. I know my reasons for not having relationships but you're pregnant, no offense, so what's yours?!"

"You don't have to be in a relationship just because you're pregnant."

"UGH. You're so stubborn! I know that! But you have the perfect guy right at your fingertips, what's holding you back?"

"I've already told you I got hurt in my last relationships."

"That was ages ago Harry. I know that's not the whole story. Why are you pushing Louis away?!"

"Because MY dad, okay?!"

"Robin?"

"No Zayn. My real dad. He....he left us, ok? He left us to go pursue his career. I was seven. It crushed me and I can't have my kids feeling the way I did, ok?! I'd rather them not know their father at all."

"Oh Harry. I-I didn't know, mate. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I'm over it. His loss anyway."

"But just because your dad was like that doesn't mean Louis is."

"I'm afraid it's what he could turn into. You never truly know someone, Z."

They're just figuring out what they want when they hear a familiar Irish holler at them.

"Hey boyos!"

"Hi Ni! You eating here?"

"Yeah, me and the lads."

"Why don't you pull up a table and sit with us?"

And is Zayn crazy?! Harry hasn't told Niall he's even pregnant yet. And who are the 'lads'? For all they know, Louis could be coming! And oh. Ohhh, Zayn totally did this on purpose. Harry's fuming.