Chapter 19

Harry is absolutely miserable. Completely and utterly.

He's sitting in class, thirty-six weeks pregnant, and he just hurts. He made the mistake of eating a way too big lunch and he has the worst heartburn and gas bubbles. His belly keeps grumbling and he's so embarrassed.

Not to mention the fact that he's huge and his belly is being used as a bouncy castle. The babies feet make his belly ripple constantly thru his tight t shirt and it's just physically impossible to pay attention. Plus, he's so, so hot. Nobody else seems bothered by the temperature so he knows it's just because he's pregnant but this class couldn't end any faster. He NEEDS to get up because his back is aching so bad cramped in the tiny desk chair.

He decides to give up and slowly slides his way out of his desk chair and out the building. He stops midway and puts a fist to his back and let's out a long groan.

"Are you ok?"

He freezes because he knows that voice. Heard it millions of times and no, he most certainly is not ok, worse now.

"I-I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I can drive you to the hospital or something."

"I'm fine, Louis! Peachy. I'm just a bit uncomfortable. As you can see, I'm as big as a house so it's not a surprise."

"You look amazing."

The babies begin pounding on Harry's belly at the sound of Louis' voice and Harry holds in a groan.

"Get away from me."

"Harry-"

"I'm serious, Louis. What are you stalking me?"

"Wha-no! No! I swear. I have a class in this building."

Harry rolls his eyes, a bit embarrassed now.

"I'm leaving."

"You're WALKING?"

"No I-" he looks around and realizes Zayn isn't there yet because his class shouldn't be over yet.

"Yes, I am. Yes."

"Harry that's not good. Let me take you home."

"No!"

"Harry, I promise I won't touch you or anything."

"NO. I am FINE, thank you. Leave me alone, goodbye!!!"

He begins walking toward the direction of his flat which is miles and miles away. He wants to cry thinking about it but he has to get away from Louis.

--

Louis frantically calls Niall.

"Yes wanker?"

"I need you to pick up Harry."

"What?"

"Make it look like you just stumbled upon him but pick him up. He's trying to walk home and he obviously won't let me take him. Please Ni. I'll buy all your beer for you until I graduate."

"Ok, fine. I mean I would've done it anyways but now you owe me beer."

--

Harry feels like throwing up. His legs are shaking and he physically can't walk anymore. He stops at a tree and begins crying. He's not sure why but he knows it's partially because of seeing Louis. He spots a familiar nice looking car and recognizes it as Niall. He rolls down the window and Harry wants to get down on his knees and praise God and he would if he could get back up after.

"Need a ride?"

"You're a LIFESAVER."

"I get that a lot."