Chapter 32

Harry's twenty eight weeks, right at seven months and has begged Louis for months to get pregnancy pictures done with him. He didn't have any with his first and wants both sets of twins in them now. Louis finally agrees and they look everywhere for a photographer.

And OF COURSE, of course Perrie knows how to do photography.

Is there anything she can't do?!

Harry would be impressed if she still wasn't stealing his best mate away. Zayn still hasn't called for dinner yet and time is ticking for the wedding. So Harry's quite grumpy when Perrie meets them at their house. He still wants her to take his picture though. Hes very short with her and Louis is getting irritated with him. Everything the poor girl says, Harry has a snarky remark. She hasnt even started taking pictures yet and Louis knows its going to be a loooong day.

Haz. Id like to speak to you. Privately. Now

Harry pouts at his tone, not used to Louis being angry with him but walks into the pool house anyway.

What?

Harry, what is wrong with you?! Perrie is generous enough to take our pictures which she totally didnt have to do and you treat her like shes a nuisance.

I do not.

You do! And its really getting on my nerves, Haz. Do you think I like her or something? Do you not remember the fact that Im MARRIED to YOU?! We went over this YEARS ago. MOVE ON.

Harrys eyes widen and his mouth drops.

Im not jealous of you and Perrie. He seethes.

Hes quite angry now. Not only does his husband bring Perrie over to take pictures when Louis knows he has an obvious problem with her but he also accuses him of not trusting him.

Then what is it, H? Because shes marrying ZAYN? Hes your FRIEND, Harry. He cant be single forever just because you dont want to see him go.

I..

And hes crying. Bloody hormones.

Harry

Leave me alone, Louis. I dont want to do these pictures anymore.

I know thats not true. Youve wanted these since you got pregnant again..

Its not worth it if were going to argue. He sniffles and hugs his middle.

Im not trying to argue, love. Really. I justI dont get why youre treating Perrie so badly. Id understand if she were rude or bad to Zayn but she isnt. Shes only tried to be your friend.

Z..Zayn still hasnt called

Oh loveI knew it was bothering you. He will. I promise. You remember how stressful wedding planning is. Hes probably caught up in it all.

Hasnt asked me to be his best man He whimpers. Louis heart breaks.

You know he will. Youre his best mate. Now stop crying, love. Your eyes will be puffy for pictures.

I..I love you.

I love you too. Im sorry for lashing out at you.

I deserved it.

Yeah, you did. But I still shouldnt have done it.

Harry wipes his eyes and sniffles one last time. He gives a soothing rub to his active belly, letting out a small groan when one of the babies kicks too rough. Louis bends down kissing his tummy and massages his shoulder a bit. Harry moans in pleasure.

None of that, Styles. At least wait until after pictures.. Louis winks and slaps his butt.

Its TOMLINSON. Harry huffs.

The two walk hand in hand back outside.

Everything ok? Perrie asks, sweet smile printed on her lips.

Yeah. Im just grumpy today. Im really sorry.

No problem at all! Pregnancy cant be easy. Ready to start?

Harry nods, sadness forgotten.

She takes them with the kids first, which is smart Harry has to admit because by the fourth or fifth shot, they're antsy to get away. He allows them to go play in their sand box while they finish up.

As they're taking a photo with Harry's shirt lifted, Louis kissing him from behind, his belly tightens.

"Ohhh no..."

"Felt that one babe." Louis rubs his belly.

"What's wrong?" Perrie asks, wandering over.

"He's just having some Braxton Hicks. You alright love?"

"Yeah. It's passed..can I sit for a minute? Need to drink some water to stop them."

"Of course! Take all the time you need. I'll look thru what I have so far."

"Doing ok babe?" Louis asks him once he's sat for a while.

"Yeah. Think I'm a bit overheated though. Can we take some inside?"

"Sure! I'd love to see the nursery!" Perrie squeaks.

Harry smiles in spite of himself. The nursery. They've only just finished it. It's got nice grey and white striped walls with black cribs. It's very sleek and gender neutral due to the fact they're having both. Johannah has a pretty pink comforter though and William has a nice white one that'll be ruined in no time. They've got their ultrasounds hanging up in the room as well as a J and a W wooden stencil hanging on their beds.

Harry loves the idea of pictures in there. He might be friends with Perrie once he's done being mad at Zayn. She has really great ideas. She finishes up and heads out promising to send them a CD of them when theyre done.

Louis goes outside to clean up where they took pictures and Harry stays inside to watch the twins.

The site Louis walks in on may or may not be the cutest thing he's ever witnessed (It is). Harry is sat on their big sofa with a twin on each side of him. Capri and Zayn are leaned down to his belly and all three of them are singing the ABC's.

Louis is so proud.

Harry taught them both the alphabet recently and they haven't stopped singing it since.

"What's this then?" He asks with a smile.

"ABC DA DA!" The twins yell at the exact same time.

Twins are cool like that.

Harry smiles.

"If you sing the ABC's to them in the womb, they come out smart."

"Suuuure love."

"It's true! I sang the ABC's to them when I was pregnant and now they know them!"

"Oh I believe you love. That's exactly why they know them."

"Shut up!"

"Da Da bad word."

"You're right. I'm sorry, lovely."

Harry goes to bed soon after, exhausted from the day. Louis spends the rest of the night cuddled up with all his loves watching a movie.