Chapter 13

Harry's officially six months pregnant. He and Louis have been spending almost every weekend together. Plus, most week days and Harry has even come to most of Louis' games. It tickles Louis to death when he does, belly leading the way and sticking out so far that he absolutely has to sit in the front row. He hasn't come to the last two due to how big he's getting. His back hurts constantly and it's actually brought him to tears a few times.

Which is where he is now. He and Louis are lying in his bed while Louis rubs furiously at his back. He's got big fat tears rolling down his cheeks and he's so, so miserable. The pain is awful. He knows it's from having to go to all his classes today so he's not worried, but it doesn't make the pain any more bearable.

"Shit, Haz. Is this normal?"

"Y-yeah. I called the doctor. She said as long as I wasn't bleeding or anything which m'not. It's just the weight of m'belly."

"You have gotten quite big. But in the cutest way."

And Louis isn't lying. It's amazing how much difference two weeks makes but it has. Harry's belly is big, to say the very least and Louis knows how much it must hurt.

"Why don't you try and nap, love? Maybe it'll help. I'll put the heating pad on it and keep massaging. Let's get your pillow, yeah?" Louis asks him, already pulling his pregnancy pillow to him.

Harry nods because he is quite exhausted from school. He rubs his eyes tiredly with his fist and in minutes, he's fast asleep. Louis smiles down at him and rubs his back for a few more minutes before he gets up to make something to eat for the pair when Harry does awaken.

-

Harry isn't sure how long he's been asleep and he's also unsure of what has woken him, at first. He realizes soon enough when it happens again. He feels a weird movement in his belly and he tiredly moves the covers away from it to get a better look. He feels it again and lifts his shirt. He then not only feels it, but also sees it. His skin juts out for a moment and that's it.

That's one of his babies kicking.

He then feels another set of kicks. Then both kicks together and-both his babies are finally, finally kicking.

"LOUIS! LOUIS!!!!"

Louis comes running as fast as he possibly can and his face is fear stricken.

"HARRY! What's wrong? Are you ok?!"

"Yes, Louis! Yes! Yes! The babies-they're kicking!!!!" His eyes fill with tears as he feels it again.

"NO WAY! NO WAY HAZ! Amazing! Can I-can I feel? Please Harry!"

Harry nods and sniffles and then Louis' hands are on his belly. Both babies kick out excitedly and Louis looks amazed.

"Harry! The babies are kicking!"

"I know, I know! I feel! Holy shit, Lou. They're really alive in there."

"Yes, they are! This is. Wow Harry, I'm just-I'm so happy."

"Me too."

They feel the babies kick around for an hour until they settle a bit. They then just sit on Harry's bed, cuddled up a bit.

"How's your back?"

"It feels a bit better now."

"Harry, and-please don't feel like you have to say yes to not hurt my feelings but, can I-would you mind if I kissed you?"

Harry beams and grabs Louis' face kissing him first. Louis melts into the kiss and nothing's ever felt more right in each boys heart. They pull apart minutes later, breathless.