Chapter 30

A baby moon it's called. Although, Harry's pretty sure they can't call this trip that because they're bringing along two kids. So maybe it's the Before the second pair of babies'moon. Whatever it is, Harry has to get on a plane quite pregnant. It's a private jet so he kind of feels bad complaining but still.

Disney World is the family choice when Louis told them he had time for a vacation. The twins love absolutely every Disney movie known to man so it's the obvious choice. Louis DID sulk a big when his trip to the football hall of fame didn't get picked. Maybe when Zayn's a bit older. But who is he kidding? He LOVES Disney. And so does Harry but it's just-he's got a headache. And it's bright and sweltering hot like its the middle of the summer and Harry's positive it isn't just yet. But the look on kids faces takes the pain away a bit.

Well-from his head.

He doesn't think anything besides delivering the babies will take the pain away from his back. Obviously. He's actually severely jealous of an elderly woman whom rolls by in a motorized wheel chair. He might've just hit rock bottom.

He gets to sit during the fireworks though and so it makes it ok. He barely made it to this point quite honestly. He's had to sit at various locations while Louis runs off to another ride with the kids. He actually whimpered from the pain a bit when Capri met Cinderella. He was already crying anyway just by the look on her face.

Hormones.

He also cries during the fireworks, obviously because he's pregnant, but he probably would've cried either way. He loves Disney. The twins are obviously not too interested because they pass out before the second round. Capri's legs are dangling over either side of Harry's belly, head jabbed into his neck. Louis looks the same only skinnier (lucky boy) with Zayn. The OTHER twins are quite energized by the firework noises though and Capri must be zonked because the rough kicks, creating ripples in Harry's belly, haven't fazed her at all. She's clad in a Belle princess dress (Dressed by REAL fairy god mothers Dada) and Zayn is dressed as a pirate. Harry's pretty sure he's never seen a cuter pirate/princess duo in his life. Or the messiest.

He thinks he'll be able to get that ketchup stain out of Princess Capri's dress.

"Care for a stroll, my prince?" Louis smiles down at him once the fireworks end, holding his arm out like true royalty..

"Sure. Babies need to be lulled to sleep anyway." He hauls himself up.

"H! Put her down in the stroller this instant!"

"I can hold my own daughter, Lou!" He snaps but puts her down.

"I'm putting her down because I want to NOT because you told me to."

"Whatever you say, Prince Charming."

Later that night, Louis wakes up and feels the other side of the bed empty. He frowns and looks in the other room checking on Capri and Zayn whom haven't moved a muscle.

"H?" He calls out softly, walking to the living room area of their villa.

He sees Harry staring out the large window, rubbing wide circles over his belly. He walks up behind him, locking their fingers.

"Babies keeping you up?"

"Yeah. 'Ve got really bad indigestion too. That chicken does not want to digest just yet."

He rubs his hand to the top of his belly with a look of discomfort.

"Poor love."

He rubs along with Harry and laughs when one of the babies follow his hand, kicking or punching out at it.

"Hmmm. I had a bad dream."

"Yeah?"

"Was about drowning, I think. I want to get the kids swim lessons for our pool when we get home."

Louis hums.

"Ok, I'll look into finding someone."

"Thanks."

They sit on the ledge beside the window and just gaze at the stars. Something about Disney makes everything so magical. Plus the large Cinderella castle they have a view of in the window helps a bit with that.

"T's so pretty." Harry mumbles sleepily.

He'd really like the babies to settle so he can sleep. Although, he does love the feeling of their little rolls and wiggles.

"Yeah. Just like you, H." Louis kisses the top of his head.

"Sap. I'm huge."

"Belly full of my babies. Nothing more beautiful than that."

"Care to tell those babies m'full with to calm down a bit? Think my indigestion might go away if there was a bit less commotion going on in there."

"Yeah? Course. Care to dance with me, my prince? I'll sing and we can sway. Might coax them back to sleep."

"Oh you're just a sucker for romance. Go ahead. Sweep me off my feet."

Louis helps him up and they sway while he sings "Be My Baby" softly in Harry's ear. The moonlight shines down on them and it's beautiful really. And helpful considering the babies do eventually fall asleep and Harry's tummy feels a bit better.

-

The rest of the week goes by blissfully quick. The twins have the time of their lives. They eat breakfast with the princesses and the whole Disney gang. Harry thought Zayn might pass out from excitement. He also blushed adorably when Cinderella came to their table and Capri nearly threw her fork across the room when Elsa entered.

So yeah, they quite enjoyed their BabyMoon.

Louis even went as far as actually agreeing to wear MATCHING shirts with Harry and the rest of the family. On the last day, Harry wore a red t shirt with black Mickey heads all over it belly sticking out far in front of him, the twins wore matching Mickey Head t shirts with their names on them (Harry is obsessed with monogrammed shirts) and Louis wore a black shirt with a red Mickey head on the pocket.

To say Harry was shocked would be an understatement. Louis must have really caught the Disney bug.

Harrys quite weepy when they leave, not wanting to leave behind the magic and go back to the real world. Hes also pretty upset about the whole getting back on a plane thing. His back acts up so bad during the flight that he has to get on all fours and stretch his back out on the plane floor. Louis laughs at him and Harry nearly rips his head off, feeling guilty when he sees the twins scared faces. He of course apologizes profusely to both Louis and the kids and all is soon forgotten.

Disney does that to people.