Chapter 29

"Kiss me, Lou. I need you."

It's three thirty in the morning and Harry is desperate for Louis' touch. He's twenty-two weeks and his belly is big and round and he's hot and just NEEDS Louis. His husband's lying there all shirtless and pretty, breathing slow and steady in his sleep. He smiles a bit in his sleep and Harry knows he's awake.

"Is that all you need me for? Kisses?"

"Whatever you want. Just need you. M'so hot and uncomfortable. And I have a headache. YOU know what helps headaches."

Louis smirks and turns over to look at his flushed husband. He gets up slowly rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and kisses Harry's cheek. Harry grips his shirts and locks their lips.

They start kissing heavily and then-

"Was that a kick?"

"No."

And ok. Maybe this isn't Harry's proudest parenting moment because he's almost positive that was a kick. But he and his husband NEVER get time like this and he wants him now.

Louis starts kissing him again and Harry feels a movement and a shift in his belly again. He then feels another kick from the other side.

"That WAS a kick!" Louis squeals, putting his hands to Harry's belly.

Moment gone.

"Louuuuu. We were in the middle of something!" Harry groans.

But then he feels more shifting and he doesn't care about his needs anymore. He adores the movement of his babies in his tummy, right beneath his heart that beats for the blue-eyed boy holding both hands to his active belly.

"They're really going at it!"

"Yeah, two weeks earlier than last time!" Harry beams.

The pair rub on Harry's belly while the twin's kick and tumble around until Harry gets a bit tired.

It IS 3:30 AM after all.

"All right you two. Daddy's ready to sleep." He taps his belly but the babies continue to go crazy from the inside.

"I've got you babe."

Louis' sweet voice sings thru the silence of the room and soon the action slows in Harry's belly.

"Thank you. Knew I loved you for a reason." Harry mumbles, lying back down and cuddling his pregnancy pillow.

He's out like a light in minutes.

--

"Louis, help me think of names!"

Harrys so happy because it's Sunday and Louis is off on Sunday's. They're lounging lazily in bed while the twin's play on the floor at the base of the bed.

He can't think of anywhere else he'd rather be.

"Capri, love. What would you like to name the babies?"

"ELSA for da girl Dada."

Of course it's a Frozen name. Louis should've known that before he asked.

"We'll put it on the list, maybe. Zayn, any ideas?"

"Batman."

"Harry I think it's safe to say our kids have no taste when it comes to names."

"What if we-named the boy our middle names?" Harry asks, rubbing his belly when a foot juts out at him.

He takes that as a yes to that idea.

"Hm. I like that. Edward William?"

"I think I like William Edward better."

"Yeah, that flows. I like it babe. You hear that William? You've got yourself a name." Louis coos, lips to Harry's rounded belly.

One of the babies kick at his lips and Harry giggles.

"What about our girl, H? Only suggestion is Elsa so far."

Harry scrunches his nose.

"What if we named her after our mum's? Johannah Anne?"

"That's sweet, H. They'll love it. Are we sure they don't sound too much alike though? I mean Anne is in Johannah."

"Yeah but it's cute. Like when we coo out her name it just fits."

"Alright. William Edward and Johannah Anne it is. Going to get beat up their first day of school for sure."

"Oh shut up, Lou. I love them and I'm going thru the pain of birthing them so I get to pick. I'd kill you for saying that but then who would go get me the pickles out of the fridge?"

"Is that what I am to you? A slave?"

"Yeah, it's just too bad I'm head over hills in love with you or I'd fire you for being slow. Hopelessly in love and painfully pregnant with your children. And I put the greatest of emphasis on the word painfully. You have giant kids, Tommo, which is weird because you're so bloody small."

"AM NOT! And you're a Yeti so it's YOUR fault."

"Have fun sleeping on the couch tonight."

"But H! I love Yetis! The bigger the better!

"Go get me a doughnut and then ask if you can stay."

"I thought you wanted pickles?"

"Yes pickles AND a doughnut."

Louis exits the room with a fond smile.

"Dada! Wanna talk to baby!"

"Babies darling." Harry reminds her.

"No Dada. Just wanna talk to girl baby." Harry laughs and pats a spot on the bed.

She climbs the little stairs Louis put up so both twins could have access to the bed so Harry doesn't have to lift them pregnant.

He lifts them anyway, usually.

"Baby kickin Dada?"

"Yes, love. Right here." Harry points to the left side of his belly next to his ribs.

His kids sure do LOVE his ribs. Zayn perks up at that.

"Boy baby kick too Dada?"

"Yes, love. You can come join us if you'd like."

Zayn scrambles up and puts his head to Harry's belly. One of the babies kicks out and Zayn giggles.

"Feel dat Dada."

"Yes, Daddy does too, love."