Chapter 21

Finals week is hell on Harry. Alongside his other ailments, he's started to feel nauseous all day, everyday again which is actually normal according to his doctor. But, normal doesn't make it any more bearable.

He's nearly had to leave during most of his exams because he feels so queasy. He literally gagged thru his entire Ethics final. The boy beside him kept giving him nervous stares but he didn't care. He was just happy he got out of there without throwing up all over his test. He could barely focus on any of his tests because alongside the nausea, the twins kick constantly and baby Zayn stays in his rib cage which makes him feel even worse. He can barely keep any of his meals down, sometimes skipping dinner all together just from the mere smell of it.

Which has all lead to today. He wakes up fairly late, happy he was finally able to get some rest. He had actually been up most of the night tossing and turning. The babies kept fidgeting and pushing, putting pressure on his bladder. They also kept stretching or something, Harry wasn't sure but it made him severely uncomfortable.

Anyway, he wakes up and immediately has to be sick. Throwing up is actually the hardest task he's had thus far pregnant and that's saying a lot. He can't get close to the toilet, belly getting in the way, so he actually gets sick in his tub, frowning because he has to bathe in there later.

He moans when he thinks of later. For some reason, he agreed to have the end of term/graduation party at his and Zayn's flat. Niall actually begged Zayn, because Zayn and Harry do admittedly have the nicest flat of everyone, and Zayn asked him hesitantly. And yeah, Harry did feel guilty because Zayn had been taking care of him lately. He's basically stepped up and become Harry's support system, the pseudo-dad so he wanted to do something to make up for it.

Zayn gave him plenty of outs and now he wishes he would've taken them. Despite this, he still wants to have the party here for Zayn. It's important to him so it's important to Harry. He's heard him planning in his room for weeks so no, he can't take that from him. He's hoping he'll maybe feel marginally better by then, anyway.

So, despite just getting up, he decides to take another nap.

--

He wakes up two hours later to the door slamming, signaling Zayn leaving for his last final before term ends. Harry's so thankful he's done with his because when he wakes up, he's still feeling pretty sick to his stomach. He rubs soothing circles into it and let's out a moan. He just really doesn't feel well.

One of the babies makes a big movement inside of his belly and he groans again as the movement sends a small pain thru his belly. It makes him queasy again and he heads over to the sink, waiting. He gags a few times but he's not able to be sick again. He's at least thankful for that.

He drags himself out of his room and quickly sits on the couch in their den as he begins to feel uncomfortable again. The more he sits though, the more his discomfort rises. He moans and pulls his body off the couch and puts a fist to his back. He paces the room, taking deep breaths.

He's not sure what's wrong with him but he just feels off. He hopes he's not getting sick or something because wouldn't that just be wonderful?!

He rubs wide circles on his belly, trying desperately to calm the fidgeting babies inside. They feel much lower today and Harry finds himself having to walk with his legs further apart. They've become lower and lower each day it seems and Harry's belly keeps lowering along with them. It makes everything much more uncomfortable but at least he can breath a bit better.

Midway thru the living room, pain lances thru his belly making him stop and groan a bit. He continues rubbing wide circles on it, waiting for it to pass. He's had a few pains this morning and it's just made everything worse. He's going into Dr. Malik's office on Monday and BEGGING her to induce him. The pain eventually fades and he feels marginally better.