000

CHAPTER ZERO:

CHAPTER ZERO:

"focus marcie, you have to focus."

marcie's eyes shot open and she could see her body was floating in the air.

she was confused considering she didn't know where she was.

but she knew one thing for sure, she needed to warn her friends.

marcie snapped her fingers and landed back on her feet and ran as fast as her weak legs could carry her.

she made it to her locked door cell and she pushed on it but it wouldn't move.

"focus, marcie." she said to herself.

she closed her eyes and placed her hand on the door. soon the door opened and she went back to running.

she made it in the hallway. two orderlys came close to her. she pushed them both back with her magic.

she ran out of the building and made it outside but the guards tried to come after her and she fought them off.

she closed her eyes and focused. the guards tried to run towards her but they were stopped after hitting into a barrier she put around herself.

marcie opened her eyes and saw the guards on the ground and kept running.

she stopped once she saw someone that she recognized. it was tristan.

"i'm sorry, marcie, but your treatments not done yet." tristan said.

she didn't notice that their were more guards behind her and they used something to shock her, making her fall to her knees.

"please, i have to tell them! they're all going to die. my friends. they're all going to die." marcie said looking up at the stormy sky.

-

scott and stiles were by his jeep out in the woods talking about moving in together after high school.

"all right, so i found some cool three bedrooms in the mission district but they're pretty expensive. a couple in haight and ashbury. also expensive." stiles said reading it off his phone.

"what about berkeley? don't a lot of students live around there?" scott asked.

"yeah, yeah, we could try nob hill. but, the jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." stiles said.