010

CHAPTER TEN:

CHAPTER TEN:

they were all sitting around waiting and harry saw that hayden was resting her head on liam's shoulder.

liam got up and looked inside of the duffle bag and he saw a bunch of chains.

"what are we gonna do with these?" liam asked.

"i brought them just in case." scott replied.

"in case of what?" liam asked.

"in case we had the chance to catch one of them." lydia said.

"if we can't make the school a fortress, then maybe we can make it a trap." scott said.

"they're coming for her, doesn't that mean she's the bait?" liam asked as hayden looked over at scott.

"liam, we brought her here to protect her." lydia said.

"and now she's bait." liam said.

"am i?" hayden asked.

"no. no ones bait. but we can't be bodyguards to everyone every night." scott said.

"then why aren't we talking to stiles' dad? why aren't we doing something better than hiding in a school?" liam asked.

"because we still don't know anything about them or what they want, okay? they're winning and we don't even know what the game is." scott said.

"what if they come in here and those things don't work? what if you have an asthma attack again? what are we gonna do?" liam asked.

"i don't know." scott replied.

"this plan sucks!" liam said.

"you got a better one? kids are dying! and she's next. so, somebody has to do something. somebody has to save everyone. so somebody's got to be the bait!" scott shouted and he realized what he said.

"scott. promise me you'll do everything you can to save her. scott... promise." liam said.

"i'll do everything i can. promise." scott replied.

"guys... i think i might need a little help right now. i forgot my pills. i have a bottle in my locker. i can get them, but-" hayden began but got cut off.

"i'll get them. what's your combination?" scott asked.

scott went over to the door while harry and lydia followed him.