021

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:

"get her on the table!" deaton shouted.

he was panicking because this was fredrick's daughter. a person he used to be friends with.

stiles and scott got her on the table and they both stayed on each side of her.

"whoa, whoa, whoa." stiles said when marcie wouldn't stay still.

"hold her." deaton said.

marcie let out a tiny scream but that caused the whole place to shake and rattle.

"doc, think you gotta do something." stiles said.

"i will. but right now, i need you to keep her still." deaton said.

"steady." scott said as deaton came with a big needle.

"what the hell is that?" stiles asked.

"mistletoe." deaton replied.

"mistletoe? she's got a fricking hole in her head." stiles said.

"stiles, help." scott said when he couldn't keep her still.

deaton put the mistletoe in the hole in her head but marcie's body shot up and she screamed loudly causing all the windows to shatter.

stiles immediately used his body as a shield to protect her from the flying glass.

when stiles looked down at marcie, her eyes were closed.

he flicked off the glass that was on her face and held her face in his hands.

"marcie. mars? marcie. marcie, come on. no, no, no, no, no. come on, baby. wake up. come on. wake up. can you hear me? marcie. mars, open your eyes. come on, come on. come on. listen to me, baby. hey, show me your eyes, okay? marcie, you have to open your eyes. mars." stiles said but she didn't move or respond.

scott looked away and so did deaton. she was gone. they knew she was gone.

deaton didn't want to say the sweet girl wasn't gonna open her eyes.

scott didn't want to say he'd lost one of the best people he's ever met. one of his best friends.

stiles didn't want to say he'd lose his mind after losing the love of his life.