012

CHAPTER TWELVE:

CHAPTER TWELVE:

"your dad was looking for you, stiles. he found me instead." theo said.

"what the hell did you do?" marcie asked him.

"where is he?" stiles asked.

"i covered for you. this was taken care of. if melissa didn't find it at the hospital... i guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes." theo said.

"did you hurt him?" stiles asked him.

"i never lied about why i came to beacon hills. i'm here for a pack. i came for the werecoyote. the one whose first instinct is to kill. i came for the banshee, the girl surrounded by death. i came for the dark kitsune, the beta with anger issues. i came for the witch who practices black magic. i came for void stiles. that's the pack i want. unfortunately, it doesn't include scott." theo said.

"both your heartbeats are rising. it's not because you're afraid. nogitsune is gone, but you still got more blood on your hands than any of us." theo said looking at stiles.

"i'm about to get more." stiles said.

"i'll tell you where your dad is, if you promise not to help scott." theo said.

stiles punched him making him laugh more. stiles was angry.

"there he is! that's void stiles. it felt good, didn't it?" theo asked as stiles punched him again and this time it sent theo on the ground.

"we won't tell scott. cause you can't lose your best friend, right? even though we all know, you two never needed him." theo said.

"what do you mean you two?" marcie asked him.

"oh, don't act so innocent, marcie. we all know you're losing control of you magic because scott is misguiding you. you're too powerful for your own good." theo said.

stiles got down and grabbed a fistful of theo's shirt staring him in the face.

"you hate me now, but you'll get it eventually. this is the hard part. cause you can't help scott and save your dad's life. you've still got time, stiles. you've still got time." theo said.

"he won't tell scott." marcie said making them look up at her.

"now tell us where he is." marcie said strictly.

once theo told stiles where his father was, stiles got off of him.

"stiles, go. i'll find scott." marcie said as he nodded and took off.