023

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE:

"the desk! the desk." stiles said as him and hayden placed liam on the desk and he let out groans of pain.

"okay, okay." stiles said.

"liam." hayden said.

"i'm okay. i'm fine." liam said.

but when they looked under his shirt, they all felt sick with all the teared flesh.

"what? is it bad?" liam asked.

"no." marcie and hayden said. "very." stiles said at the same time.

"okay, okay. what do you guys usually do when this happens?" hayden asked.

"oh, i usually pass out. and i might do that." stiles said.

hayden and marcie noticed stiles was starting to fall back a little.

"stiles!" marcie shouted keeping him up right.

"okay, okay. okay. scott did this with pain. he could trigger it. pain makes you human." stiles said.

"he's already in pain." hayden said.

"right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain." stiles said.

liam started yelling in pain and hayden grabbed his hand to try and sooth him.

"take away his pain." hayden said.

she decided to attach her lips to his and liam felt better once she pulled away.

"okay, next time i'll kiss him." stiles joked making marcie lightly chuckle.

liam heard scott growling and he quickly ran to see what was going on.

marcie heard her phone buzzing and she was getting text from lydia.

"what's wrong?" stiles asked her.

"it's lydia, i have to go help her." marcie replied as he nodded.

"go, i'll text you if anything else happens." stiles said.

marcie kissed him before she left and she ran out to her car, going to the location lydia told her to go to.

-