006

CHAPTER SIX:

CHAPTER SIX:

malia and stiles were still at the library late at night and stiles fell asleep.

"hey, i'm taking off." malia said as stiles let out strange noises.

"stiles, wake up and go home. i'll meet you there in a bit." malia told him before she left the school.

malia saw that there was construction workers there climbing on their rigs that they had up.

once malia left, stiles eventually woke up but when he did, everyone in the building was gone.

he went out into the parking lot and his jeep wouldn't start up.

he groaned and got out and lifted up the hood. he grabbed his wrench and started coughing from all the smoke coming from the jeep.

he grabbed his duct tape and tried to fix what was broken when all the sudden, he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder making him yell out in pain.

stiles tried pushing whoever it was off of him but he grabbed whatever was on his shoulder.

he saw it was the person's hand, it had teeth on it. hundreds of teeth.

stiles reached for his wrench and whoever it was pulled him back.

stiles elbowed them in the face and ran to his wrench before turning around and hitting whoever it was.

when he turned around, he saw it was donovan. the second donovan hit the ground, stiles took off running.

stiles kept running until he got into the school and donovan wasn't far behind.

stiles ran into the library and he needed his card to be able to open the door.

he heard donovan come in and he hid behind a book shelf. all the sudden, he heard his phone buzzing.

"you dropped your phone. it's marcie. should i text her back?" donovan said.

stiles' blood boiled after hearing donovan say her name.

"you don't really know who i am, do you, stiles? maybe you heard about my father. did your dad tell you about him? did sheriff stilinski ever tell you about the time he was still deputy and his partner got caught in a shoot out? did he tell you a bullet shattered my dad's t-9 vertebra? went right through his spinal cord? know what that means? it means everything below his waist is useless. and not just his legs. i bet he told you some of it. but i bet he probably left out the part where he was sitting in a car calling for backup while my dad was going in alone. did he tell you that he was too scared, too much of a frightened little bitch to go in after him? or do scared little bitches not tell their little bitch sons about their failures? about how they put their partner in a wheelchair for the rest of his life?" donovan said.