019

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

marcie was laying in her bed after getting a hole drilled into her head and she saw stiles rush in the room.

she didn't know that they planned to get her out but so far the plan was working.

"stiles... you can't be here." marcie said.

stiles rushed over to her and gently placed his hand on her cheek and he saw the hole in her head.

he couldn't believe what she looked like compared to the last time he saw her. he was going to get her out of here even if it killed him.

"you're going to die if you stay. all of you." marcie said.

stiles started to undo the straps on her wrist and marcie just kept looking at him.

it was the first time she saw his face since her catatonic state began.

"stiles, he's coming." marcie said.

"marcie, i'm not leaving you here." stiles told her.

"you have to." she told him.

they heard an alarm buzz meaning someone was about to walk into the room.

"stiles, go. please." marcie said and stiles hid in another room as valack came in her room.

valack sat down on the edge of her bed and put a damp cloth on her head where the hole was.

"stay focused, marcie." valack told her.

"what did you do to me?" marcie asked.

"i've amplified your abilities. something that might just save the lives of your friends." valack replied.

"theo and hayden. they found it. they were looking for noah, but they found a symbol. a circle inside of another circle, carved into a wall. the symbol of scott's pack." marcie said.

marcie had no idea that stiles was still there, he was listening to everything.

"it was more than a symbol, wasn't it? it was a promise to reunite them." valack said.

"yes." marcie said.

"but has scott done it yet? will he be coming for you?" valack asked.

"someone's coming. but it's not scott." marcie said.

-