009

CHAPTER NINE:

CHAPTER NINE:

marcie finally had her own car and she drove to the hospital and stiles decided to tag along.

"okay, then what are we doing here if you've already had your suppressed memory?" stiles asked her as they got out of the car.

"expect that it wasn't the right memory. i remembered my brother getting hit by a car. nothing to do with the surgery, and nothing to do with the dread doctors. but i read the book, why don't i have the full memory of my experience with them?" marcie asked.

"i'm not supposed to know that, am i?" stiles asked.

"of course not, something... happened during the surgery. but now that i'm actually thinking that it has more to do with me being a witch. it's not my memory, stiles. it's someone else's." marcie said.

stiles and marcie walked into the hospital and went into the operating room that marcie was in.

stiles held the door open as marcie walked into the dark room.

"can you turn the lights on, babe?" marcie asked him.

he went over to the light switch, but when he tried to turn them on, they didn't work.

"uh... not going on." stiles told her.

"can you ask someone?" marcie asked him.

"okay, i thought this was more of an auditory thing." stiles said.

"yes, but i still wanna see what i'm hearing." marcie told him.

"makes sense." stiles said as he exited the room.

marcie kept looking around the room waiting to hear something, anything.

she closed her eyes and she started to hear a beeping noise, like a heart monitor.

marcie walked over to the heart monitor and she put her hand on it and closed her eyes. all she could see was one of the sophomores hayden.

when marcie opened her eyes again all she could see was another junior being operated on by the dread doctors, his name was josh. that was the memories she had been seeing.

-

"do you know him?" theo asked scott.

another chimera was dead. theo and stiles brought the body to the morgue and met up with scott and marcie.

"his names josh. he was a junior." scott replied.