015

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

marcie was looking around the room when she thought she heard voices.

she got up from her bed and started to walk closer to the door.

when she looked back at the bed, she saw herself laying down and staring at the celling. she was inside her own head.

she wasn't sure what was happening but she kept walking into the hall and opened a door that lead to a bathroom.

there was no one in the hallways and she felt chills running down her spine.

she walked into the bathroom and she looked at the tub.

a bloody hand came out from the tub and a person covered in black blood started to crawl out and crawl closer to her.

marcie felt fear take over her whole body and she knew she had to run.

when she tried to run out, the door slammed in front of her face.

she looked back at the black blood covered person and now she saw it was someone she recognized. it was her mother.

her mother looked up into her eyes and she saw marcie's eyes go wide.

"don't be afraid." alice said causing marcie to scream.

-

stiles walked into scott's house and he went up to his room to see he was in his bathroom cleaning the wound that liam gave him.

"hey." stiles said.

"hey." scott said back.

"still not healing?" stiles asked him.

"sometimes it just takes a little longer. what are you doing here?" scott asked.

"ah, you heard about the guy who got killed at the communication towers, right?" stiles asked as scott put on his shirt.

"i think i may have figured something out." stiles said.

"what, you want my help?" scott asked him.

"yeah, well you said you can find the clues that i can't." stiles said as he nodded and scott nodded as well.

"here, take a look. this is when the technician first arrived. you see him going in? then deputy clark goes in. then something really big and really fast comes charging out. and now comes clark. eventually, technicians body is carried out by paramedics." stiles said.