025

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE:

scott, lydia, marcie and liam were in the tunnels but they stopped.

"scott." marcie said.

"did you hear that?" liam asked.

"i heard that." lydia said.

"lydia, save your voice." scott told her.

"hey, guys, get out of the water!" liam shouted pushing the two girls.

all of the sudden scott and liam were being electrocuted and they both screamed in pain.

"sorry, lydia." theo said appearing out of no where and pushed her down a hole in the floor.

marcie felt theo push her and she went flying into a wall. hitting the cold cement.

scott had managed to grab onto lydia's wrist. but theo walked over and shoved his claws into scott's back.

"feel that, scott? kanima venom. just let it happen. let it go. let everything go." theo said as lydia screamed.

"no!" scott said losing control of his limps and he let go of lydia and she screamed as she fell down.

"you hear that? that's the sign of real power." theo said after they heard a growl.

marcie saw theo go over to sebastian and he scoffed at theo.

"another arrogant youth. a contended to steal my name? you think you can take it from me?" sebastian said.

"i just want your power." theo said trying to push his claws into him.

once he did, he couldn't take his power. sebastian shifted into the beast and threw theo to the ground.

he shifted back after hearing an argents emitter and he walked away.

"no! no." theo shouted.

deucalion showed up and he helped scott and liam up. theo was shocked after seeing them all together.

"aw, was someone's plan ruined." marcie said after seeing theo on the ground.

"you lied to me. you and scott..." theo said.

"that's right, theo. the whole time." deucalion said showing theo that he wasn't really blind.