003

CHAPTER THREE:

CHAPTER THREE:

it was night time, stiles, liam and marcie were watching theo go into the woods.

"i told you he was up to something." stiles said.

"we just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. he better be out here covering up a mass murder." liam said.

"let's find out. you still got his scent?" stiles asked liam.

"don't need it." liam said pointing to a shoe print made in the mud.

"what? what's wrong?" stiles asked liam once he stopped following them.

"i forgot, i was supposed to meet mason at the school gym." liam said.

"okay, why didn't you just tell him?" stiles said.

"tell him what?" liam asked.

"anything." stiles said.

"i can't just tell him anything." liam replied.

"why not?" stiles asked.

"because i haven't... i haven't told him everything." liam replied.

"still? we said it was okay." stiles said.

"yeah, i know, but it's not that easy. it's a lot to accept." liam said.

"liam, mason won't freak out as much as you think he will." marcie said trying to ease his nerves.

"he watched my dad blow up a berserker with a land mine. i think the groundworks been pretty throughly laid for acceptance. scott, marcie and i have been through this. okay? more than once. it's just- it's always better when they know." stiles told her.

"but what if he freaks out? what if he doesn't want to talk to me? what if he tries to stab me with something sliver? or what if-" liam stopped talking out of the blue and they heard a thud.

marcie and stiles turned around to see that liam was gone but now there was a hole in the ground. they walked over to the hole to see liam was in it.

"liam, get out of there." marcie said.

"what the hell are you doing?" stiles asked him.

liam looked at him and shrugged while marcie laughed at him.

"i... there he is. hurry up. stop screwing around." stiles told liam as him and marcie went to see theo was on a bridge.