ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿

Selina was too amazing to resist right now. I knew I was falling in some sort of love with her. Though I didn't know that this was what it was like. Falling so deeply in with someone, you just can't understand it. I just didn't know when was the right time to ever express it. Her lips are trailing down my skin, all the way to my collar bone. I allowed myself to remove my shirt before she allowed her nails to run over my bare torso. That same exhilarating feeling coming upon me. Our lips connect in a rough manner before I stop her for a moment, allowing myself to turn off my lanturn within my tent just so we weren't casting a shadow to anyone who was standing outside. I knew Bill and Javier were on night duty tonight for guard and I definitely was aware that Bill would tease the hell out of me. The only way we could really see was with the moonlight illuminating the outside fabric. My hands trail down her sides and I can't help but pull down her top and allow her breasts to be exposed to me, hands come to fall upon them as I'm grasping them a bit, squeezing them and just smirking like a complete idiot. Her breath hitches for a moment as she's pushing me back upon my bed. This was all new for the both of us, it's not my first rodeo with someone like this, but I did want to do my best for the sake of making sure she felt good. Not wanting to disappoint her on our first walk down cupid's alley.
       She's quick to remove her top fully before trying to find her balance, she hops off of my hips and comes and begins to unbutton my pants for me. I'm a bit surprised by her own sense of dominance at the moment and it makes me feel just a bit more turned on by her. She wasn't shy and that was just something I couldn't ignore at all.

"God, you're so amazin', Selina."
"Shut up."

    She nearly breathlessly whispers. I was a bit taken aback before I nod and I strip myself completely before she does as well. I won't go into anymore graphic details as I feel like it isn't worth sharing too much of my business. We'll just say that we most definitely finally had the full satisfaction that we both had been wanting. It was amazing and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd enjoy experiencing such a deal with. To throw everyone off our case in the morning, Sel chose to go back to her tent for the night, in the morning we just greeted one another with a small chuckle and laugh.

"Asher! Nathan! You boys get over here."

Dutch's voice rings through camp, we see him standing with John and Arthur. Probably something about going to get young Jack from that Italian man in Saint Denis. I didn't exactly want to leave camp now, I was enjoying my time with Selina but I figured it just wouldn't be right for me to be selfish and not help with getting John's boy back. Though he didn't seem to be much of a father till now, if anything, we were doing this more for Abigail than we would for John at the moment.
"You boys will not be coming with us, but we will have you in Saint Denis. Deal with some of those children who were messin' with Mr. Morgan. Then of course, stake out the bank there. See what's goin' on."
"The bank Dutch? You... You want to hit the bank in Saint Denis?"
"Are you doubting my plans, Mr. Sanders?"
I just shook my head but I knew that it was going to be risky for us to go to the bank in a big city such as Saint Denis. I didn't want my own life to be cut short over all of this and everything that Dutch wanted for us. He's been going on about leaving this country for a while now. Not wanting us to stay here since we've nearly run out of places to run. All I knew was I wasn't going to die for him, or anyone for that matter. I just wanted the life I knew I deserved when I left. Plain and simple.