A sweet chaos

I wake up by the sound of a loud car honk. I moan and tried to cover my ears with my pillows, hoping that whomever's car was making too much noise will eventually shut up. However, the honking only seemed to get louder and longer by each passing second. I get up frustrated and walk towards my window to see what was the commotion about. I had the day off today and I didn't want to wake up early today, so I was a little peeved for being woken up.

I go to my window and open it, I rub my eyes tiredly and then notice a familiar big, black pick up truck in my driveway.

Ironhide.

"You gotta be kidding me." I rub my face and walk out my room and towards out my front door of the house.

Even once I got out, Ironhide kept honking.

"Cut it out Ironhide!" I shout, but he kept honking, not even caring of the pedestrians looking our way in curiosity.

I walk out barefoot and to the driveway where he was parked and kicked one of his side tires.

"I said cut it! You're causing a scene!" I snapped.

Ironhide eventually stops, his passenger door suddenly pops open and Ironhide's holoform gets out of the car and smirks at me. He was wearing the same outfit when I first met him.

"Sheesh morning sunshine." Ironhide chuckled.

I roll my eyes, "Are you trying to wake up the entire street?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yup." He said, "I heard humans have to wake up early since it's good for their health, I mean, that's what Ratchet had informed me."

"Well, some humans try to sleep in because they feel like it." I replied.

Ironhide raised his brow and looked down and up my body with an amused expression, "I'm guessing you're not a morning person." He said.

"You guess?" I mocked.

"Eh whateva' anyway, Prime sent me to be ya' guardian for the day. Feeling lucky?" He smirked smugly.

"Not at all." I shake my head, "Just come inside and let me at least eat something."

Ironhide followed me towards my house. Once he walked in, he looked around my home.

"I'm gonna make myself some eggs, you want anything?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Nah, I got myself Energon before I got here."

"Suit yourself." I said going to the kitchen and making myself breakfast.

While making my food, Ironhide walked around my living room and then flopped down on the couch, he leaned back and stretched his legs out.

It was pretty awkward so I decided to talk, "Umm, So how are you and the rest of the team?" I asked.

"Patrolling, scouting, following boring orders and trying to not step over our government liaison." He chuckled at the last part.

"Mr. Flitz?" I asked.

He hummed in a yes.

"I don't like him." I said.

Ironhide laughs, "No one does, but Prime says we gotta have patience, although I ain't a patient type of being."

I laugh, "I can tell."

I finished making my breakfast and sat on the kitchen's table. As soon as I started to eat, Ironhide sat down across from me.

It was kind of weird of him to stare at me while I ate, but he was probably just curious.

"Prime told us about the datapad you had." He suddenly said which nearly made me choke on my food.