Moving in

Elliot POV

I groan as I picked up the heavy box to Optimus' trailer. Luckily, there wasn't much to pack. Lennox had a few soldiers help me, even Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and Optimus' holoforms were helping carry most of the heavier load, which was just one small couch and my bookshelf. Everything else belonged to the house like the fridge and stove. While I was carrying a box to the trailer, Bumblebee quickly blocked my path and took the box away from me.

"Bee, I could carry that! It ain't that heavy!" I tried to argue, which he only chuckled and walked away.

Sideswipe laughed at my expression, "We can handle everything Elliot. Your hand is injured and you mustn't waste your strength. You pack the stuff in boxes and we carry."

"But-"

"Optimus' orders!" Sideswipe smirked.

My face turned red in embarrassment. Of course Optimus would order something like that.

I walk to my bedroom and examine the now empty room. It was sad to know that I had to leave my home. Even if the house was a very old crappy place, it was still my home.

"Elliot?" I yelped in surprise and turn to see Optimus standing in the doorway.

"Jesus you scared me, Optimus." I giggled.

"My apologies. It seems that we have carried everything to the trailer. Lennox has also cleared things with the landlord as well." He said as he walked next to me.

"That's great." I said, although my tone didn't hold too much enthusiasm, which Optimus quickly picked up on.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I am, it's just that... I'm kinda gonna miss this place. I had been living here since I graduated high school. I know this place isn't in the best condition, but it was a place where I could call home. Even if the landlord was kind of an ass." I replied giggling at the end.

I then felt Optimus' hand gently clasp mine, I look up at him to see him smiling comfortingly at me.

"I promise that as soon as you are safe, I will make sure you get a house to call your own." His hand then stroked the side of my face.

I leaned into his touch, "Thank you."

"Come, we should get back to base." Optimus said.

I nodded and we both walked out to his truck. Sideswipe and Bee's vehicle forms were waiting for us as well. I climbed up on the passenger side and buckled myself in. Optimus' holoform sat in the driver's seat and began to drive back to base. I watched as my home became smaller and smaller until I could no longer see it. I sink myself into the seat and sighed quietly.

I stared out the window, not noticing that Optimus was staring at me.

Once we arrived back to the base, Lennox had lead me to the empty bunker that I would be staying at. Like he said, it was near the Autobot's stasis bunker. The bunker was small, but once inside, I was shocked that the space was pretty decent.

"There's a bathroom with a shower, a small kitchen, a bedroom and a small open space to be like a living room." Lennox said as he gave me a tour, "This bunker used to belong to a Corporal who lived within the base since he hardly ever left the facility. Although, ever since we turned this base into N.E.S.T, the Corporal was promoted and left the bunker behind, this place hasn't been touched for years. I'm kinda shocked that it still is in good condition, there's a bit of dust around, but it should be easy to clean out."

Lennox turned to me as I walked around the empty space.

"So what do ya' think?" Lennox asked.

"I like it." I smiled up at him, "I really do, it's kinda cute."