Character Headcanon/ideas Vol. 1 (Death Battle edition)

Alright, in this series I'll tell you some of my own character headcanons (mostly canon characters, but OCs can be here too) and yeah.... If you want to discuss, feel free to do that. ^^

1) Boomstick's the worst wingman ever and he usually tries to shift the blame onto Wiz. (Although we all know who has tried to flirt with the other one's date)

2) There's no way you can't tell me that Wiz & Boomstick aren't the type of bros who watch streams/important events live together..... Although the two are probably quick to argue about award ceremonies and who won during E3.

3) Speaking of Bros.... Those two are way more sibling esque then anything. Period.

4) Wiz is more a JRPG/RPG gamer then Boomstick, who is definitely the ego-shooter type of gamer. Also Wiz is one of the persons who have Unison League next to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on their phone and plays the ever living hell out of both equally. (If you're asking, the last one is based on own experience)

5) There's NO WAY that Wiz is off camera as snarky as he's on camera/official events. (Especially since the animation gives him more of a sinnamon roll type of person, also TVtropes states that he's pretty chill to be around)

6) Even with SA now being on hold, Wiz still uses the bolt kinda like a personal emblem.

7) Both think the other's music taste's trash, but they can agree on lots of songs. (Including the Death Battle soundtrack)

8) Speaking of music taste, Wiz is more of an EDM/eletronic type of person, alongside some rock and rap (mostly soundtracks and collab tracks), while Boomstick's more of a metal and rock type. And both have their favourite tracks from the Death Battle soundtrack :
Wiz's is Infection Perfection and Boomstick likes Wings of Iron the most. The main theme, Wiz and Boomstick, is liked by both guys though (geee, I wonder why.... XD)

9) In terms of listening on loudest volume, Wiz is the undefeated champ of the two. (Try being in that dude's place with having a moron of a co host who nags you like crazy)

10) Honestly, Wiz lost his calm right as Joker was confimed for Smash Bros at the Game Awards, which resulted into Boomstick getting the popcorn bowl he had in his hands onto his head, spilling it everywhere, even though Wiz was earlier calling it though. He still lost it at the reveal of the Smash Bros emblem on the envelope. First comment from Wiz:
"I'm gonna fucking main Joker! That's set!"

11) (Totally forgot to add this earlier) I think we even haven't really seen what Wiz is capable of. Sure he had some moments where he gets knocked out cold by Boomstick via him tieing Wiz's shoelaces together (Lucy preview), but that's probably due to that Wiz felt pretty much worst way ever for him, but I think Wiz has way more stamina, reaction speed and strengh then we think. I mean, he's usually the one who is on the receiving end of Boomstick's shenanigans and we all know how those end a lot of times.