That's apparently a thing now.... Huh....

Welp, time to hit you with some Lead Hosts (Wiz X Ringmaster) headcanons....

Why do I feel like this won't be received well?

- Out of the three (for now) canon possible ships, I feel like this one is definitely the most realistic one to happen if the team goes that route with an animated DB Crew BTS (Behind the Scenes) series.

- Both guys are definitely seriously awkward to even admit they are dating, but as soon as they got it out it gets better. Still awkward but better.

- Normally is Wiz the taller one of the two (a few centimetres to be exact), but Ringmaster definitely loves to wear more heeled shoes to tease his boyfriend.

- Definitely is embarrassing cute to each other when hanging out with Boomstick/act as his wingmen.

- The movie marathon - cuddle - playing video games type of dates for those two.

- Since the cyborg can get flustered pretty easily, the other host has his fun teasing him, even before they started dating.

- Somehow Wiz is way more of a smooth talker then anyone thinks and is definitely getting tons of revenges on his BF.

- Not really embarrassed to be around each other.

- Wiz is usually the one who drives home.

- If you dare to say anything bad about either DB, DBX or their friends in general, both have an absolute death glare towards you.

- The threathric and extra one of the couple is Ringmaster.

- Cute couple selfies (if Boomstick ain't photobombing them)

And yeah... Those are just from the top of my head rn. And yeah, I kinda ship them, but only if we talk canon Death Battle ships.