Smash Bros mains (Death Battle! hosts)

Honestly, after this week's battle, I couldn't resist this here.... 😅

Anyways, I'll give a short information on why I think that character is maining them as well, so let's go!

Wiz: Honest opinion here, Wiz is definitely someone who plays for top ranks in tournaments and comp, but he likes to confuse his enemies while reading their moves (aka a mix out of ZeRO and some of the more calculated Smash pros), making him dangerously unpredictable. Also, don't piss him off or you'll be sorry for doing so.

Who he mains:
- Joker
I seriously can see Wiz going to play Joker from Day one the update dropped and is pretty much one of the pretty good, if not best ones who can use him. His main alt changes between Phantom Thief (classic and red coat) and Shujin Academy, but don't you dare choose the Traitor (white and red) color swap against him, he has 100% P5 and has no sympathy for that guy and he will destroy you.

- Marth
This kinda got confimed in the episode Wario vs Dedede, as some of the Smash Bros footage features both guys playing against each other (Boomstick as Player 1 and Wiz as Player 2) and he has used Marth in those clips alot.

Speaking of the redneck....

Boomstick: The troll and (mostly) defeated one of the Death Battle hosts. Isn't competitive like Wiz, but as soon as anything remotely close to free beer or snacks is in it, he gets competitive. (But still looses to Wiz almost anytime)

Who he mains:
- Dedede
Should I explain more then the latest episode?

- Wario
That one's kinda based on what playstyle he would have, and Wario fits right in that.