Top 10 Death Battle tracks

Since some of you share what your favourite Death Battle tracks are, I'll do it too.

10) Kings of the Sea

It's the beginning that throws me off. I mean the track's badass and all, but damn, the beginning throws me off every time it starts.

9) Widow's Kiss

It is sleek, badass but also a bit bland honestly. But it is fitting for the fight and reminds me on stuff like Kingsmen, Men in Black or 007.

8) Turtle and Toad

It's.... Eh, good. I really don't like stuff like that, but it's cool though.

7) Watch out, Samurai!

(They pulled that track off Google Music, so I have to use this)
This is definitely not really my taste, although the combination of Japanese classical and hip hop beat's sleek as hell. It's not really my cup of tea honestly.

6) Chorus of Carnage

It is good, but it's more of a Halloween track for me.

4) Kings of Infinity

It is dope, Omega Sparx is badass, the track has some serious final boss vibes, but I just straight up felt in love with other tracks before.

3) Wings of Iron

One of, if not the best track by Therewolf in my opinion, but it still can be better to detrhone my favourite tracks. It is tied with Infection Perfection in this place overall.

which is in terms of battle themes in second place.

2) Crash and Burn

My favourite battle track and just straight up amazing! I love Brandon Yate's general work on the DB soundtrack and this one's amazing as heck!

1) Wiz and Boomstick

I don't think any other track can dethrone the main theme as my overall favourite track of Death Battle.