Character bio: Heat

Heat Summer

Age: 21

Gender: Female, she/her

Height: 1,67 m

Origin: London, UK

Nicknames: Phoenix, Summer, Flame, Fox

Appearance: brunette hair (half of her waist long with orange ombres) with brown eyes and light tan skin. Her physique's a sporty lean one. Her normal style consists out of a orange tube/tank top with shorts and similar boots to the ones of the Mii gunner in Smash Bros 4.

Color association: Orange, black, yellow, red

Main Occupation: A worldwide known rock star from Melody Heartbeat (the agency from an old friend of hers) and the leader of the popular girlgroup Crystal Melody.
Against her first appearance as a cute popstar, she has changed her appearance and style quite a lot, even winning the first season of Queens of Rap (fictional british sibling show of Unpretty Rapstar, premiered alongside UPR Season 3) with her now well known style and attitude. Next to that she's a fashionista who won the world for her unconventional streetstyle by storm (currently the face of ROXY streetfashion)

Powers: Since she's the Aura Guardian she can summon and control Blue Aura crystals, create platforms as well as material arts and combat training

Relationships

Villains in general: she stands with quite a lot of them on a bad bone.

Her friends: She always stands to them and wants that nothing terrible happens to them, but she knows that s certain things can't be avoided.

Personality: Heat is a hotheaded and hardworking person, who values her friends and passion above anything else. Towards her enemies she's cold hearted and isn't tolerating them to quite the degree, but towards her friends she's nice, friendly and charming. She's also quite the nerd of various pop culture things and isn't embarrassed to show it, sometimes even nerding out over that.

Backstory: Born into a rich family never meant that she's spoiled brat and never values hard work, instead she values that way more then anything else. Her dad has introduced her to a lot of her favorite things she values a lot today.

Voice Actress: Lollia

Position in Crystal Melody: Leader, Main Vocals, Rapper & Dancer, lead Guitarist

Other: She's skilled in material arts as well as singing, dancing and rapping, in her solo career she's more using a cyberistic style and is also as a DJane/MC active under the nickname DJane Phoenix. Heat also can fall into a british accent when nervous or extrem serious, usually she has none.

Weaknesses: A bit suprising to know, but most of her strenghts are doubling as weaknesses:
She is reckless, but can get too reckless at times, her being a nerd can be a good strategic point or absoulute hell, whenever she knows she has done nothing to prevent stuff she could've easily avoided she blames herself for that and the less someone knows about her regrets and sadness about her Ex boyfriend and her knowing that she could've saved her former bestie from falling to darkness (aka being the main vilian for her) the better.
Heat seriously has tons of doubt and sadness hidden inside her heart but she still tries to give her friends and fans courage to stand themselves against those feelings.
Also, she will go berserk if you hurt (or seemingly kill) people she values (aka fans, her friends and family), but not before breaking down in tears and self-doubt over not being good enough to proctect them.

Tracks describing the character:

This means War by Nickelback

Conquer by Sendra ft IA

Next Nest from Magical Mirai 2014

What's up Danger by Blackway

Vivid Hero by DIVELA ft Hatsune Miku

You don't know me by Bandy Leggs (MadWorld soundtrack)

RISE by The Glitch Mob ft. Mako & The World Alive (WORLDS 2018 theme)

Breeze (feat KIMI) - AJ DiSpirito (from the Meta Runner official Soundtrack)

Trivia:

- During Queens of Rap she got compared to Jeon Soyeon, who was in UPRS 3 while the sibling show premiered.

- The british vocalist is pretty huge requested as a host due to her charming, bold and quirky personality which pulls fans into.

- She never hides her geekiness and appears quite a lot on huge gaming and fan events like Comic Con, E3...

- She hates black tie to a huge degree and whenever it's something regardings something she likes, she puts Outfits in a more nerdy fashion together.

- Heat is the stunt coordinator of CrystalMelody and loves to do that.

- Is a huge fan of the webshow Death Battle! and she was honored as the guys asked her to produce a track for an episode. (Fictional episode of course)

- Whatever the style of the latest CrystalMelody album is, Heat always stays with her typical rock/punk/cyber/nerd fashion mix.

- She's the face of the NERF TagHeroes line up (fictional weapons line up)