Death Battle! Vlogs: Parcour chaos (with Ringmaster of DBX)

The video starts with Wiz about to drive (A/N: Yeah, he can drive a car, but just prefers his motorcycle more) where he meets up with Boomstick and Ringmaster, wearing some casual clothes.

Wiz: Alright, since the Heide Park video blew up like crazy and you guys are somehow interested in what happens behind the scenes, me and the team  made the desicion to kinda do those vlogs now, but not like for like episode productions and stuff, since it would spoiler upcoming episodes.

Wiz sights with a smile.

And I think I should definitely start now, Boomstick wanted to meet at a parkour hall for some reasons.... I seriously don't get him often.

Short timeskip towards Wiz arriving at the hall.

Wiz: Alright, where are the two? Looks around I am sure that Boomstick is going to be late again....

Ringmaster, wearing a pink shirt, jeans and his casual hairstyle (low bun) alongside his sun glasses comes over to the cyborg.

Ringmaster: Hey Wiz!

Wiz: Oh, hey Ringmaster, you're on time.

Ringmaster: Somehow.... I mean I'm pretty new to the city, and I'm just glad I got here. By the way, where is Boomstick?

Wiz: Definitely late as usual, but we can go into the hall already.

Ringmaster: Sounds good to me.

The two walked into the hall as they got greeted by not just the staff, but a sporty looking female with brown hair, her outfit consists out of an orangr sports top, black shorts and sneakers.

Girl: Yo Guys! What's up?

Wiz: Hey Heat, haven't seen you in a while highfives the girl

Ringmaster: Hey, you're the girl the guys are collabing with right now?

Heat: That's right. It's also cool to actually meet you Ringmaster. Smiles Anyways, only Boomstick is missing, as usual...