Death Battle Vlogs: Why isn't that in America? ("Flug der Dämonen" Wingcoaster)

Small story background: The Death Battle team (plus some of the other creators of RoosterTeeth) are for a filming in Germany, in the "Heide Park" in Lower Saxony to be exact, and Wiz takes the opportunity to make a small Vlog about the trip.

The video opens with Wiz (in casual clothes) standing close to some buildings, holding the camera.

Wiz: So... We're right now at the Heide Park in Germany and it's actually pretty fun.... Except that Boomstick has dragged me into almost any of the drop coasters of the Park.

Cue a short montage of Wiz screaming his head off in fear on Krake and Scream.

Wiz: Yeah, that. But I've had at least some fun dragging him into Big Loop and Limit. Grins

Que Boomstick screaming in fear on the two mentioned coasters.

Wiz: I've also lost him after getting off from Desert Race, which actually wasn't that bad. It's a launchcoaster and reaches it's max speed in 2.4 seconds. I think that was probably a bit too quick for someone.... snickers before continuing

Anyways, the last real coaster left in the park is probably the most interesting. It's the Wingcoaster Flug der Dämonen, which would be Flight of the Demons as an american coaster and honestly, I'm looking forward to that one, since there's probably nothing like that one anywhere else.

Small skip to the queue of the coaster with both guys standing in front of the building (both in casual clothes)

Boomstick: annoyed Is that your revenge for that I've literally dragged you onto the dropcoasters?

Wiz: You're not interested on how this coaster is actually? I mean, I've checked at least five times and there's almost nothing like this ever in the world.

Boomstick: Got me there Wiz. So, what is tha.....

The vehicle soars above them

Boomstick: I take my interest back. Tries his hardest to cover his fear

Wiz: There's no floor beneath nor on the sides, in the front and in the back? Grins

Boomstick: Oh no... We ain't doing that coaster!

Wiz: Has that stopped you from dragging me on the dropcoasters? C'mon! Goes into the queue

Boomstick: I hate you so much... follows Wiz into the queue

A bit later in the loading area...

Wiz: So, I was asking earlier which places are the best to experience that coaster and they said front right.

Wiz sits at the outer corner of the vehicle grinning while Boomstick isn't all too happy about the seating next to him.

Boomstick: I'm going to regret this...

Cue the track video with Wiz having fun and Boomstick being terrified the entire time

In the shop/at the exit

Wiz: That.... Was...  Awesome! Why isn't there a coaster like this in America? That's way more fun then the normal ones!

Boomstick: I swear, I might throw up....

Wiz: groans I told you to not eat much before that...

Boomstick: Still....

Wiz: Anyways.... The coasters are now done, now we only have the Ghostbusters darkride shooter, the two raftingcoasters, the other coaster in this area called Bobbahn and maybe even Flug der Dämonen a second time...

Boomstick: Everything except that one! I rather go alone on Kraken again, heck even Desert Racer then going on that one one more time!

Wiz: Well, that means I've got it quiet on that coastet. Grins before shutting off the camera.