Persona 5: Dancing through Starlight: The CS girls Battle tracks

Alright, first things first: The vocalists of the three teams (Allnight, Starlight & Moonlight) are going to face off against each other in the next live.

While I can't spoiler Heat's battle track (since that will be the last suprise), I can give you an overview over Miku's, Susan's, Schanie's & July's tracks for the battle stage

Hatsune Miku: Heaven (ATOLS Remix)

That's right, Miku's going for the taunt against Team Allnight with that track, which even was the only song she was allowed to do in the game as DLC in Dancing all Night, and that without even Fever partners.
Geese, I hope the team's ready to face the Vocaloid again, but this time against them....

Susan: Whims of Fate (Persona 5 Soundtrack)

Susan is more of the classical trained vocalist of the team, compared to Heat's rock/rap, Schanie's multilingual pop and July's overall quirky pop, so why shouldn't she show that training off with a pretty sleek Jazz track? (Double hilarious, as that is also the track she has a choreography for as well)

Schanie: Grilletto (GARNiDELLiA)

Yep, a japanese track in between of the girls and Schanie's time to shine with her knowledge and skills. Against others she actually doesn't look Weeaboish, but genuinely good.

July: Love is War (Lollia cover)

Welp, here comes the tone shift of the girls from Jazzy/Pop to Rock. July is the last girl before Heat shows her skills and she makes sure not to be forgotten before whatever chaos unleashes then. And no one actually know what will happen then, no one of the persons Heat's practicing with say anything about that.