Author's Note

•DETAILED DESCRIPTION

Starting to build an empire from the young age of 17 on his own wasn't an easy job for Jeon Jungkook but with the right link of members mastered in their techniques made the rough job a little smooth for him

Now he's the alpha of the most elite Mafia pack in South Korea, Bane Canines. He is ruling the country with his self-chosen alpha mate Park Chaeyoung who wasn't his destined mate.

When it comes to Kim Taehyung, he was the first appointed member in the pack trained toughest, through his alpha Jeon Jungkook making him the strongest member in the pack with wit as his main power. Now his only focus was fulfilling his duty and taking pride in being the beta of powerful pack but will destiny let him be only the second in command? Will he be able to bear and fight the reality of his true gender reveal amidst an unknown occult threat looming over them?

•THIS BOOK CONTAINS

Mature Content
Alcohol
Violence
Angst
Heterosexuality
Usage Of Drugs
Rivalries
Witchcraft
Gender Crisis
Female Lead Beta/Omega Mistaken and Disguised As Male
Inflicting Pain, Self-Inflicting Pain
Slow Burn

If you don't feel comfortable with this tags you can quit reading this book

To the ones who decided to stay I would like to say this book is work of fiction and a slow burn. There is no cheating or anything close to it involved in this book. Chapter length increases as the story progresses. About the characters, their wolf side and natures will be explained throughout the story in chapters, including the gender of taehyung and if you still feel confused about the characteristics don't hesitate to ask me in the comment section. Till then please show your love and encouragement for this book through votes and comments.

•IMPORTANT NOTE TO AVOID CHARACTER CONFUSION

Keep in mind Taehyung is female omega who has been mistaken and addressed as male using 'He' instead of 'She' even after the character goes through identity crisis, it is done to create less confusion. In the end the character's true gender is fully addressed and accepted. Till then Taehyung's character is addressed as He even if He is a She, I hope you don't get confused by that. Gender isn't that much of an issue.