Don't miss out!

Book 1: Running with the Wolves(Completed)

You can read the second book without having to read the first book actually (to a point, if I'm being honest

You can read the second book without having to read the first book actually (to a point, if I'm being honest.) But here's a snippet.

From the first book: 25. Myths Come alive.

'Danielle turned to find Osei watching Jeffery and her with a blank look.
It was his clenched fists that gave his true feelings away.

'Hey! You! Wolf f****. I'm talking to you. I won't be ignored!' The drunk yelled again.

He was carrying a Bebe gun from one of the gaming booths. The poor guy at the stand feebly voiced his protest but the size of him and the man walking away with his property was too vast. He didn't dare anger him most especially since he was drunk. Drunk people did crazy things.

When Osei still ignored him, never taking his eyes off his mate and the hunk of meat beside her, the drunk aimed the gun at his head and fired.

What was his mate doing on a date with another man? The question haunted Osei.

Did she not feel the magnetic draw like he did. Hadn't she come willingly to him the other night?
So what was this betrayal he was witnessing.

Osei replayed so many scenarios in his head. All of them ended with him snapping Jeffery Logan's neck. In Osei's mind Jeffery Logan needed to die. There was no other solution.

'Yohoooo .' The drunk man whooped in glee. His two buddies joined in the celebration.

Still Osei ignored them.
'Listen Lynch. If you think you can waltz your rich ass to the Creek and push these laws down our throats without any action, you have another thing coming pal.'

It felt as if everyone stood still. No one made a move to prevent the fight that would ensue. It wasn't as if Osei needed the help, at an impressive 6 feet with a lean muscular body, he looked as though he could handle himself in a fight.

'I don't see why imbeciles such as yourself want to hinge your entire existence on hunting wolves. You're foolish if you can't adapt and do better things with your lives.' Osei said loud enough to penetrate through the man's drunken haze.

Angered by the insult, the drunk grabbed a beer bottle of the nearest stand and aimed it at Osei's head.
The glass shattered upon impact.
Again the man and his friends laughed thinking they'd achieved something.

Osei put moved both hands to the area where the bottle had shattered.
No one saw him dig his claws into the area to cause it to bleed since the bottle hadn't injured him.
he had to keep appearances as a normal person after all.

When his hand came away he saw his own blood. He needed someone to take his frustrations out on and at that instant the drunk fools would do nicely. After all, it was self defense.