Chapter One New World

~Y/N POV~
Sighing in satisfaction as i plugged in the last cord into the wall, setting up the machine. I've always loved inventing ever since i was a little kid. Recently i've invented a machine that can send me into any world i want, it works in a way so you can't die even if you've been in the machine for years, it fuels your body and sustained it keeping you alive.

Although you should take some time out of the machine to be a normal person, and to stay healthy. Through my life i've created wings that can make you fly, a flying car, and so much more. I burned all the blueprints and everything is destroyed, i only have one set of blueprints no one can ever get, the ones in my brain.

Even though people try to pay me billions of dollars i still don't make they any equipment. Why? Because it's not the right time for us to have these matchi nes that can do the impossible. Laying in my large bed i put on the headgear, yelling "START!" i am pulled into a vortex of colors, coming face to face with a door i walk in looking around, the machine i made disconnects your nerves and signals from your brain from you really body so you don't walk into walls or roll off your bed. Right now my body is frozen the only movement is my chest raising up and down with my breathing. Looking through the potential worlds i stop at one "Black butler" i mumble pulling out the file. Glancing through the papers i slide the cartridge into place. Pressing a button near it saying 'transport' colors fly around me again.

The colors slowly fade away into my peripheral vision, dashing behind a big tree. I take my right hand and point my middle and pointer fingers swiping up, a persple menu appears as i move my hand tapping on the inventory icon, tapping the mirror item it materializes in my hand holding it up to my face i look into the mirror watching as the starter skin and body transforms into my own. Going back into the menu i pick a black victorian dress.

Pulling the hood over my head i pull my (H/L) (H/C) hair out of my hood on both sides

Pulling the hood over my head i pull my (H/L) (H/C) hair out of my hood on both sides. Closing the menu i walk out from behind the tree and start to make my way into the woods, i knew whose manner you could clearly see me from, after all i walked out form behind a Phantomhive tree. I took a sharp breath trying to hide my excitement as someone pressed to my back and held a silver knife to my throat. " If you struggle i'll kill you." a velvety voice spoke smoothly in my ear, nodding slightly i complied as he pulled me along with him.

~A/N~
Hey its Author~Chan again!
Did you like this chapter? I had a lot of fun wright-ing this!
Love you all <3