Chapter fourteen

A/n
Sorry guys I'm really trying to get chapters posted if you want to see something in a future chapter please comment and tell me! I love reading your comments! Now on the the story!!!

I just kinda Stared at them, after a minute of just looking with a straight face i stood up and dusted off the unseeable dirt and grabbed Knights reins, quickly kissing his nose. I placed him in my inventory. As i looked back at everyone the boys almost looked jealous, smirking looked them dead in the eye "you guys jealous" i said smirking, tanaka laughed and poofed into chibi form, Bard's cigarette fell from his mouth and onto the ground as his face flushed, funny just ran into the garden knocking down a few trees. This made me giggle lightly, sebastian was frozen in place, probably surprised about being so easy to read, and Ciel was a stuttering mess with red flushed red cheeks that contrasted with his dark blue hair, eyes, and suit. While all this was going on mey-rin was being a perv and having a nosebleed. Laughing i walked up to ciel and softly took my pointer finger and booped his nose. He froze and looked at me with wide eyes, then almost immediately after his face flushed so red it looked like it was streaming from the heat. "Well let's go inside, i'm sure the queen told you but for the houndsworth case i will pose as your head maid, next to sebastian, when we are in public." i said causing sebastian to straighten up, and mey-rin stutter "m-m-maid!!?!?" and then get KO'd by her nose bleed. I tried to hold in my laughter but the corners of my mouth quivers into a smile.

Sebby -poo cleared his throat "yes that is correct." he said straightening up and nodding. Ciel, still flushed, said assertively " that is correct, Sebastian take mey-rin to her room so she isn't on the ground, Y/N and I are going to talk about the arrangements needed in my studies so prepare us tea." he said and started to walk back inside, sebastian bowed with his hand over his heart and said "yes young master." I actually squealed, then embarrassed i ran after ciel, leaving a smirking sebastian to watch me run up to ciel and scare him,as he tended to mey-rin.

~Time Skip To Ciel's Study Cuz We Are Study Buddies~

I sat down in the big plush chair across from his own, only his large wooden desk separating us. "So...." he said pulling his dark blue hair from his eye, he looked up at me through his bangs, his body language telling me he didn't know how to continue or even start the conversation. He LoOkEd So CuTe I aLmOsT dIeD! He watched as i opened my menu and softly tapped the icon with the Queen's letter stored in it. Ask i clicked it i started speaking, the letter generating into the air in an array of pixels. "So the Queen sent me this letter telling me about the case and my role in it, she said she informed you that i will e going undercover as your head maid, like i said before, what responsibilities should i have when i have to take on that position?" as the letter finished forming i caught it between my pointer and middle finger as it fell lightly placing it on the table and sliding it toward ciel.

He moved it slightly in front of him and was about to grab his letter opener to release the seal, but before he could i muttered  quick "here" and lightly tapper the seal with my pointer finger, he watched my hand very closely as i tapped it, then focused on the seal that was being pixelated. Quickly opening the letter he started to read, not a second later Sebastian Knocked on the door three times, which startled me more then it did ciel.  Ciel said a soft "Enter" and sebby did so, pushing a cart filled with desserts and teas, my mouth watered lightly at the F/D (favorite dessert). "Young master i don't mean to interrupt you work but you have a visitor-" sebby was cut off by an earpirceing "CIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" i flinched as i heard the horrible sound, Ciel and i sighed with disappointment mumbling "Lizzy...." in sync, we both flushed and looked at each other in surprize quickly looking away. When i heard the running of little heals on the stairs i had a horrified expression, jumping over the back of my seat and running to sebby, before the pink tornado of destruction could get ahold of me. Just as i was safe the pink tornado of destruction hit a ciel with pleading eyes to save him, i held in my tears for our team mate who was how being thrown about the room by the tornado." CIELL I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHH!" the tornado- aghem- lizzy screeched.  As she spun him one more time she saw he hiding next to a certain butler who was unhappy about his master being thrown around the room. "SQUEEEEJIILIUSDLIUAOAH! YOUR SO PRETTY!!!!!" see said dropping an almost dead looking ciel and running over to me and sebby. "Lizzy" sebby-poo said as he held her back softly, "she is a business partner but please don't stress her out she has very bad anxiety and PTSD from traumatic experiences in her past. I just stared HOW COULD HE KNOW?!??! "Ohhh" lizzy said softly and smiling at me " hi i'm elizabeth mid-something or other (i dunna know what her name is so fill it in if you want) im ciel's fiance!" she said giggling, "hi im Y/N Y/L the Queens wolf, it's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard so much about you." I said forcing a sweet and shy smile. She squealed at my innocent expression, honestly it was genuine and true, it just isn't a side of me that i show often. I really am a ball of anxiety and horrible mental health, i guess sebby could tell from my heart rate, And my aura? I don't know but right now I have to survive Lizzys surprise visit.

A/N
Hoped you liked it! Make sure to vote, share, and comment for more chapters!
Love you all!!!

-Author~Chan