Chapter Ten Diss Bitch Caught

I am woke! But i can't see! "Now we have two beautiful women, the one in the pink is pretty young, she also has different colored eyes but that just makes her more special to the specific buyer! You could sell her for parts, keep her as a maid, or do what you please with her! As for the other one in the blue, she has a great figure and beautiful (E/C) eyes, her (H/L) (H/C) hair frames her face perfectly and her (S/C) skin is smooth and soft. You could sell her, keep her for a maid or your own pleasure, i know id want to. Now..... shall i take off the blindfolds and gags." people cheered. I could feel the blindfold being removed and then the gag was softly taken out of my mouth. I looked around the room my (E/C) eyes adjusting to the dim lights, looking around i could see people in masks, placing higher and higher prices on us, i looked over to ciel who was about to call sebastian, i shooed him quickly. He looked confused and cocked his head. "Lord Drewitt~" i cooed shifting in the small cage i shared with ciel. "Yes?" he said walking over to the cage, everyone's attention was on us. I moved my index finger motioning for him to come closer and i whispered in his ear. "You really shouldn't mess around with wild animals~" i smirked. "W-What?" he backed away. Tapping my finger on the ground huge wolves started appearing in thin air growling at drewitt. He backed away, quickly i signaled ciel to summon sebastian and as he did the lights went out. Mypack whimpered as i started losing consciousness, "what's wrong lady Y/N?!?!" sebastian and ciel said in a hurry i could feel a thick wet substance originating on my back "damn it!" i thought "a scar reopened" i sent the pack back and passed out as sebastian and ciel saw the puddle of blood forming around me. "Sebastian help her!!!!" was the last thing i heard.

I quickly logged out of the 'world' sighing walking to the kitchen i ate food and payed bills, the doorbell rang at least 16 times. Looking through the cameras it was my furious author and my mum. " hello, state your name and business." i said in a bored tone. "Y/N OPEN THE DOOR! IT'S YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER!" he screamed furious i sighed "what do you need?" i said holding my head in my hand. "WE NEED WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS! OUR MONEY!" he said "do you mean my money, the cash i made with my interviews, stories, and inventions?" i said "WE GAVE YOU LIFE! GIVE US OUR MONEY!" my mum yelled. "Yeah and you also destroyed it, so fuck off and get off my land or im calling the police and ill tell them everything you've done to me in the past!" i said truly  they were still yelling as i shut off the speaker, so they started abusing my doorknob i turned that off. Then they started abusing my precious door so i called my private police force and they were taken away. They'll probably get out with some cult money i sighed "welp i'm going back to to black butler we got a case to solve!" i said walking back to my head gear. Blah blah blah "START!"

~time skip from rainbow portal boom thing~

I popped up next to ciel, he was in his nightshirt getting ready for bed. Sebby hadn't noticed me, "sup my dudes." i said casually sitting on ciels bed. I scared ciel so much he jumped, i sighed and got off the bed catching him bridal style before his cute ass face hit the ground, he stared at me with weird eyes, yes eyes that means no eye patch, he quickly realized i could see the contract and showed his hands over his eyes, "w-what the bloody hell Y/N!" he said blushing from his attire and the fact i was carrying him, "it's fine about the contract, i've known about it even before you got it." i smiled at him "now" i said sternly glaring at sebastian "sebs ciel could have gotten hurt if i didn't catch him, he could have broken a bone, cracked his skull, etc if i wasn't here. You must be more careful, and being hot won't get you out of this cuz you could have hurt the little adorable bean that is ciel." i said sternly both of them had shocked face at my choice of words. Ciel flushed an angry red, "i'm not adorable or cute!" "yeah yeah your a hot little snicker i get it." i said as i placed him on his bed.

"My lady correct me if i'm wrong but you said i was hot." sebs said smirking and walking closer "yep i did, i'm going to walk away and lock my bedroom door, throw salt everywhere, and douce myself with holy water before you turn this into some lemon smut. Peace." i said walking out right past the sebs who would have most likely made a move on me. Then i walked to my room. And went to sleep.

~time skupe to the catching of ripper that is jack~

ciel , sebastian, and i were sitting in the rain waiting, of course i knew that it was for no reason cuz we would hear the screams of the prostitute in about five minutes. Sebs was stroking a cat he found and ciel was pissed. I was wearing a modern black high waisted skirt with a white blouse tucked in. you could see my bra from the rain, GREAT. I sighed, my legs had hidden guards and wraps filled with guns and knives just for quick access so i didn't have to keep spawning items, plus it looked bad ass so i had to. "When will five minutes be over!" i wined causing sebs and ciel to look over, "what do you mean five min-" he stared wide eyed and froze, sebby froze too i could see a small bit of blood come out of each of their noses. "Take a picture it will last longer." Signed. Right after i said that we heard a ear piercing scream. "How the hell did someone get pasted us!" ciel screamed as we ran in the direction of the sound.

Ciel swung the door open but before he could see anything i jumped in front of him and pulled his head against my chest, i could feel the blood of the victim cover my back. We stayed like that for a second before i looked up to sebastian and mouthed "take him" sebastian slipped his hand between my chest and ciel face and covered ciel's eyes and took him away from me. I turned around to face the gruesome sight. I stepped back to ciel and sebastian as the ripper made his way out. ( so i totally forgot what grell says so imma make it up) "it wasn't m-my fault-" " grell sutcliff i didn't expect you to be a reaper let alone pose as a butler" sebastian said "but she knew the whole time" they both looked at me and i smirked "you might as well come out now Madam Red" i said coldly with a hint of amusement. Quickly grell did his magical girl transformation and madam stepped out by this time ciel's eyes were not covered anymore and he glared. (blah blah her whole speech) grell revved his chainsaw of death and ran at me, i backflips and kicked him in the face "WOLF!" i screamed and for a split second a blinding white light covered me and where i was supposed to land a white wolf landed in my place. " Oh My GOD HOW CUTE!" grell screamed i bared my teeth and snarled, everyone just had what the fuck?!?! faces . i dogged all his attacks as sebastian started to try and kill him, then i bit his arm, the taste of his blood filled my mouth "ow! You BITCH!!" he said "but also bite me as much as you want i love the pain it's sooo dirty!" he said doing his swingy hips thing.

I heard madam red yelling her "YoU sHoUlD hAvE nEvEr bEeN bOrN!!" thing to ciel and i rushed over she was about to stab him but i ran up beside her and blocked the hit with my body. I screamed as much of a scream that a wolf could as the knife pierced my skin and imbedded itself into my side, quickly i transformed back (fully clothed in what i was waiting before) the knife still embedded into my side and winced but a still kept my stance and blocked ciel "Y/N!!" ciel, sebs, and grell screamed sebs looked at grell with confusion "what she's hot, she's also my (N/N) (nickname)" he said (back to Y/N) "i can kill him!'" she said then grell killed her and we saw her records, "are you ok ciel?" i said cupping his face as "im fine but what about yo-!" i quickly spun around and caught grell's chainsaw of death in between both my hands, it was less than an inch away from my nose as i held it "Dont worry im fine but get to a safe place!" i said ciel moved from behind me as grell pulled his chainsaw back and shoved it into my stomach. I gasped as the chainsaw ripped through my stomach, "Y/N!" ciel screamed, sebastian was held frozen in place "i knew you would look beautiful painted in red my N/N" grell said with his sharp toothed wide smile. "I-am sorry for what your gonna see." i said as blood dripped from the side of my mouth "it can't be helped that your gonna see my life, but to my disappointment- i-im n-not....." i cut myself off as my world went black. The last thing i heard was a sorrow filled choke.

Yo what's good it's Author~Chan, soooooooo sorry it's taken so long for me to update, there is some mental stuff, school projects and trips, and my phone was murderd! But I will try to get back to daily posting! Hope you liked it!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!