Chapter Nineteen

Hello my Munchkins! Thank you so much for 10k! It means the world to me!

Does anyone still read this anyway? Please tell me if I should continue to update.

Chapters will be slow from here on out, but I will try to update at least 1 chapter a month, this will be slow because I've been less and less active in the fandom.

Anyways thank you so much! And enjoy 😉

We rush out side, granted I'm still only in pants and bandages that were loosening around my chest at the movement. We struggled to breathe the cold air night air nipping at our exposed skin and stinging our lungs. The puffs of our breath as we struggle to catch it is faintly visible from the chilly night air, the dark sky decorated with stars and comets danced through the night, the moon full and bright shining in the sun like a priceless pearl. Soft clouds licked at the sky, creating a sense of comfort at the horrible situation we had to deal with. Barrymore was dead or at least we thought, one of the large stone walls he was Surrounded by pummeled into almost dust, the floors,walls and ceiling conversation in splatters and pools of thick red, congealing blood. The metallic smell burning our noses so much so that we could almost taste it. I blankly walked through the pools of blood and through then broken wall, ignoring the yells of protest from the people who surrounded me.

They chased after me as I walked with haste to where barrymore's dead body laid lifelessly against the large stone one, a terrific expression forever etched into his lifeless face. Dull soulless eyes stared at nothing with pure terror. His missing arm slowly blead, running out of blood to spill. The others gasped in horror, Angela crying, as villagers sounded us. One person was the first to speak,in a hushed strangled whisper "the demon hound is real". At that a large smile broke through the blankness on my face as I laughed at the statement. I turned Looking at Angela, "yes the demon hound, because nothing else could do this." Terror flashed in her eyes as I walked up to her, stepping sideways quickly I whispered for only her to hear "Ash." As I walked passed. At that she visibly stiffened. I waved my hand dismissively "or maybe I'm mistaken, and it is the demon hound. I guess we will never know until we track it down." I continued to walk everyone speechless. "Sleep well, don't let the demon hound get you" I giggled quietly.