Chapter Six I Told You We'd Meet Again

~Y/N POV~
I pulled out my tools, i started working on the wires. Getting cocky i didn't put gloves on. As i worked with the wires my watch binged because i got a message from the Queen. Though it scared the absolute shit out of my i jerked my hands and cut a huge gash on my palm. Hissing at the pain my blood dripped into the teleporter as the wires shocked me. My vision blurred as all this happened and a figure showed up. It was a girl with long red hair/ pinkish/purple , and blueish purple colored eyes. "Hi!" she waved at me, "WHAT THE FUCK!" i yelled as she appeared in front on me, "language missy!" she said pointing at me. I pulled my face back away from her finger. "Im Hanako!" she introduced "lm y-" she cut me off with "i already know who you are silly! I've been with you from the start!" she said smiling at me "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i just looked at her. "Hmm how do i put this?" she paused looking in the sky and holding her chin in thought "i'm a universe wever, i can change universes at will and teleport people into other universes and a lot of other stuff!" i just stayed silent looking at her expectantly "well i'll just explain why i'm here! You spilled your blood into your machine right?" "yeah" i said looking at her like she was insane "you did! Ok so i've come here to tell you that that machine is broken! Also since you dropped your blood into the machine and it short circuited and you also got shocked. So it somehow messed with your atoms and future so if you die you will be transported into the world you were most recently in." she said smiling "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" i was freaking out "i might as well seal your cut while i'm here... but the transportation with be permanent!" she grabbed my hand and traced her fingers over the gash on my hand. As she moved her finger along the cut closed behind it. I stared in shock when she finished opening and closing my hand only a small scar noticeable. "Well i'll be off! See ya!" she said waving as she vanished "WAIT! Oh whatever i have to get to the Queen." i mumbled the last part.

I looked at my watch reading the letter as i made my way to my room to put on my headgear.

My Wolf,

I've written you a letter because there has been a series of murders, they've been killing adults, children, nobles, and non nobles. I need you to work with my guard dog and spider to figure out who is committing these murders. You will stay with my guard dog for a few days to sort out your plans for how your going to handle this case. Stay safe my Wolf. My guard dog knows that you My Wolf is coming so it's not a surprise. I've told them to welcome you with open arms.

From
Queen Victoria Of England

Sighing as i finished reading i placed the head gear on my head (duh) after i plugged in the necessary cords. "START!" i yelled soon i was pulled into a tunnel of colors.

~Time Skip~

Stretching i felt refreshed as energy of being in this world filled me. Jumping up i grabbed a (F/C) dress

Quickly slipping on some (F/C)  heeled boots

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Quickly slipping on some (F/C) heeled boots. Running outside i ran over to Knight he whined at my appearance. Walking over to his side i tacked him up and hoped on, with his help. Checking my phone which was in a pouch strapped to my thigh i checked the time. I'll be right on time i said smirking, squeezing Knight with my legs he reared and galloped off. A huge smile was on my face as the warm breeze brushed my face and wiped my (H/L) (H/C) hair back behind me. "Good boy Knight! Lets go a little faster!" he picked up steed as we ran through the town, jumping over a huge cart filled with fruit and vegetables "Sorry!" i yelled back laughing as we jumped.

Soon we approached the Phantomhive estate. I smirked as we slowed down as we reached the sentence Sebastian opened the large door with Ciel besides him. They looked stunned at my appearance. "I told you we'd meet again." i smirked