Chapter Four The Queen

~Y/N POV~

As i galloped to the entrance of the castle i could see Ash standing at the entrance. Hoping off my horse i quickly move him back into my inventory. " Lady Y/N, the Queen is waiting for you." he says giving me a small smile. " she is very excited that you will be working for her as her Wolf." he stated as we walked into the main room, looking up i could see the Queen gasing at us with excitement in her eyes as we walked closer. I bowed "you highness, you wished to see me." i stated as i bowed placing my hand on my chest, over my heart.

"My Y/N no need to be so formal, i'm glad you are going to be working for me." Queen Victoria says a gentle smile gracing her lips. "Tell me all about yourself and what you can do." she states. I filled her in that i wasn't from her world, she didn't seem surprised but Ash was. I told her what i could do, like transforming, my superior fighting skills, making things appear and disappear, how i know multiple languages, and much more. ( you'll learn more in later chapters! I gotta keep ya'll entertained)

She nodded seemingly understanding everything. "Could you demonstrate transformation for me? U just can't wrap my head around the concept yet." she states "Hai! (yes!) pick an animal." i say nodding my head. "Hmm since your my Wolf, how about a Wolf?" she says nodding my head at her choice i quickly ask " any particular color?", "How about white?" she says nodding my head as i open my menu, clicking the tab 'Animals' i type in the search bar "White Wolf" quickly i save it to future voice commands i tap transform.

It's a very quick process, it only takes about 5 seconds if you don't prolong it yourself. I could feel my bones quickly moving under my skin, as a white light protrude from my body. I could feel my face elongen into a muzzle, i could feel new ears protrude from the top of my head, and a tail grow. My (H/L) (H/C) hair grew short and thick turning white and appearing all over my body.

After the transformation finished the white light disappeared and in the place for my human self stood a large white wolf

Shaking off and stretching my new body the Queen gasped and stood up. I bowed my head to show respect. As she walked closer to me. "My Queen!" Ash said Ash ran up to her "Its ok Ash, its only Y/N." she said calmly i looked at Ash and cocked my head to the side, giving him a look that said 'what's wrong?' but what i was really saying in my head was "what the fuck is up with this Angel bitch? I just transformed in front of you! I'm not gonna kill the Queen! Dumbass!" i kept those thoughts to myself thought and looked back at the Queen.

Slowly she reached her hand out for me to sniff? I went along with it and sniffed her hand, then i pushed my nose into her palm, showing i meant no harm. "You may turn back now Y/N." she states smiling at me i nod and take my right paw and swipe the air down, opening the menu. Picking out the clothes i was waiting from my inventory, so i dont turn back naked! I transform back to normal. White light surrounding me as i did so. Sighing at being in my human body, i stretch some bones popping into place. We all cringe at the sound, then we all start to laugh at each others reactions.

Well lady Y/N, you are now my Wolf. I hope we work together often." she says " on i almost forgot!" i state in a rush. Pulling a feather pen and a little mailbox from my inventory i hand them to her. " you can use these to contact me when i'm in my own realm. Just wright the letter with this special pen and place it in the mailbox, it will be transported into my world and i will be notified immediately." i say with a smile before i turn and walk out of the castle, saying my goodbyes.