Chapter Eight-Teen

Important A/N at the end❤️

"Hello you must be the Queens Guard dog, the young lord Phantomhive." Ash- ahem Angela said. Ciel nodded sternly when she went to look at the servants and myself her jaw nearly dropped as she saw me i smiled as sweet as i could and curtsied "hello is wonderful to meet you im Y/N, Master Ciel's Head Maid." she composed herself and nodded introducing herself as well. "I am Angela master barrymore's head maid."she said curtsied slightly. Sebastian bowed and then wrapped his arm around my waist. "Thank you for your warm welcome my name is Sebastian, i am the young lords head Butler." he said smirking her and i's eyebrows twitch but i plastered a smile on my face trying to hide the blush that was slowly rising to my cheeks. We waited a sec his arm still wrapped around me. "Ok, ok sebastian, hands to yourself buddy." I said laughing lightly and gently prying his arm off me. We all laughed lightly as ciel scowled. "Well miss Y/N, i think we are going to be great friends." angela said laughing with us. I smiled "i'm sure we will."

Ciel huffed and pouted his cheeks "sebastian stop messing around." ciel lectured sebastian, as we all started to walk in i slowly but steadily made my way close to ciels side, they all realized and stiffend slightly, sebastian became more alert and ciel stayed close to sebby and i, i was walking in between ciel and angela and sebby was on the other side of ciel.

When approached the large dark wooden door, that I assumed was lord barrymore's door, angela knocked, each knock echoed through the hall. The booming voice of a middle aged man rang through the door and into our ears. "Come in."

As we walked in I subconsciously straightened up. As we opened the door, he stared at me for a minute and then turned to ciel, a red wash of anger stained his face as he grabbed a whip and lunged at angela yelling "why did you bring me this chiwawa you were supposed to bring me the guard dog!!"

Right before the whip could hit a flinching angela I swooped in and wrapped my arms around her, taking the full force of the blow with my already scared back. I gasped at the whip made contact with me, memories flooding my mind. The room went silent as the crack of the whip was heard, tears threatened to fall from my wide and pained eyes as the whole event went in slow motion. Soon my vision started to go black and I fell, into someone's arms, as screams of concern muffled through my ears.

Soon i finally regained consciousness my dark/light (E/C) eyes opened slowly, my pupils shrinking to the brightly lit room. I groggily moaned from the searing pain in my back. Soon Angela (or ash) walked in with new bandages eyes wide and pitiful as they stared at me. Immediately I could tell then new about my scars. I kinda wished Sebastian had put the bandages on me now. Just another person who knows too much about me, well fuck.

A/N

So sorry this chapter has been posted so late... as I said on my Wall my mental health is really bad right now, my anxiety is only getting worse and none of the medications from my doctors have been working, I've only been getting bad side effects and have been extremely depressed lately.

Anyway I hope you all like the chapter!!
Love you all my little POTATOES 🥔

-Author~Chan