Chapter Nine Lord Drewitt And His Robin And Butterfly

Were skipping till after the meeting with undertaker.

~Y/N POV~

We were in the carriage discussing all the new information we had gathered from undertaker. "They could be in a cult or apart of a black magic group." madam red said everyone nodded in agreement except me. I was still flushed from the whole undertaker incident. Remembering him holding me and then later when he was describing how the victims were killed coming up behind me and lightly tracing his hand on my throat saying how there throats were slit then he traced his hands down my body to my abdomen, tracing it saying how  jack the ripper them cut it out of his victims. Of course i was blushing profusely, what surprised me was the glares everyone ,exsept madam red, were tword sending undertaker.

Lau leaned over to my face i was still spacing out. "What are you doing?!" everyone practically yelled "shhh shes spacing out!" he hushed "ms Y/N are you alright?" lau smirked placing his hand on my thigh. "Ms Y/N?" he said again. Blinking i focused my eyes on him immediately blushing at the proximity of our faces. "S-SORRY! I was just spacing out...." i mumbled the last part turning my head to the side "my lady it's alright." he said with a softly with a smirk lifting the hand that wasn't on my thigh he turned my face to his "i was just worried." he said leaning forward. My eyes were wide and i froze "LAU!!" everyone screamed "how inappropriate" madam red said shaking her head he backed off laughing "i was just teasing! No need to get so harsh my lord." he said to ciel who waS absolutely fuming quickly ciel pulled me over to him creating space from me and lau. "Sebastian interview all the suspects and move all our belonging to the town house before we get there." ciel said "yes my lord." sebastian bowed his head and opened the moving carriages door jumping out.

~Time Skip To The Town House And Sebby Being One Hell Of A Butler~

We all walked up to the tywon house door. I was about to open the door when sebby opened it from the inside. "Welcome back." he gave everyone a closed eyed smile. "HOW?!?!??!" madam red and Grell screamed. I stifled a laugh, as sebby wowed them with gathering all the information, interviewing everyone, and narrowing it down to one. As he said the suspect sebastian and ciel looked over to me for confirmation. I just stared blankly at them "what?" i said. "Well is it Lord Druitt?" ciel asked me. "Well if i confirmed it it would ruin the storyline." i said flatly "again with the storyline nonsense, its like you know the outcome of everything......" ciel paused "do you?" i shrugged and walked passed them as i did they were all watching me and i winked  Walking into the boardroom. They all followed and we discussed our plans of action, madam red and grell eyeing me the whole time.

~Time Skip Cuz Ciel In A Dress~

I was getting changed into a blue dress that compliments my figure.

Styling my (H/L) (H/C) hair, i put on some light makeup and some black heeled boots (WOW I'M SO CREATIVE)

Styling my (H/L) (H/C) hair, i put on some light makeup and some black heeled boots (WOW I'M SO CREATIVE). "My lady are you ready?" sebastian said through the door. "Yes!" i replied opening the door to bump into the hard chest of sebastian "ack!" Thankfully he caught me before i fell straight on my ass "you need to be more careful my lady." He said smirking at me. My hands were pressed to his chest and he pulled me slightly closer. "Well if you weren't so hard maybe I wouldn't be in this position..........." he smirked at me as i blushed sol many shades of red. "NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" I somehow pushed away from him and ran away.

I was out of breath and running away from the sebby that was following me at a normal walking pace..... for him. Running down the stairs to a beautiful ciel in a dress trying to escape from his butler. I had almost made it to the amazing floor but I tripped into a ciel in a BeAuTiFuL pink dress, who was turning to see what the fast and clumsy clicking of heels was. "Ugh!" Ciel grunted as i fell into him he caught me just in time. He was grippin my waist and my hands were pressed to his chest. I was leaned over so my head was by my hands. I'm my head i was screaming "aRe YoU FuCkInG kIdDiNg Me RiGhT nOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But in reality i just blushed and studded " i-i-i umm-mm  IMSOSORRY!" Instead of pushing away i just clasped into him. "I uhhh SEBASTIAN HELP!" He said "NO NOT SEBASTIAN!!!" I said running away "Y/N GET BACK HERE!!!" Ciel and Sebastian yelled "CaN't CaTcH mE bItChEs!!!"i said running. They all chased after me.

Lets just say i was running around the house screaming, sebby was running after me trying to console me. And ciel was running in a big pink dress and heels, lets just say he fell A LOT. Actually he caught me by lounging at me and falling on top of me.

We were now sitting in the carriage being held down by sebastian and lau. Sebby was dressed as a tutor, he looks pretty hot with glasses if i do say so myself, although he does look really hot with long hair. Can't wait till that ep :D (iTs My OpInIoN if you get that reference i love you <3) i just puffed my cheeks and mumbled profanities as i was held down on the seat by Sebs and lau. "Watch you mouth ms Y/N" sebastian says. I imedently start yelling the profanity's " YoU MoThErFuCkiNg BiTcHaSs HoEs HoLdInG Me To ThIs FuCkInG sEaT!!!! FuCk YoOoOoOoOoO!!-" sebastian cut me off by placing his hand over my mouth. Everyone just looked at me with wide eyes, I'm guessing at my language. "What?" I said muffled because of sebastian's hand and cocked my head.

The carriage stopped and grell opened they door from the outside. "Excuse me, but we have arrived. "We need roles! Ciel!" I screamed. He looked at me with wide eyes shocked by my sudden outburst. "Your madam red's niece..... cuz she really wants one." I mumbled the last part "WHA-" i cut him off "sebastian! You are Ciel's tutor!" I said sticking my finger in his face " lau! Your madam red's butler or something! Grell you!..............umm.....be you!" I said struggling to find something for him to do. He literally had hearts in his eyes "THAT WAS SO INSPIRATIONAL Y/N" he said cooing over me.  "And who are you?" Sebastian said smirking at me "you could be my girlfr-" i cut him off again "I'm Ciella's Best Friend!". I screamed and clung to ciel "who the bloody hell is ciella!?!?" Ciel's said "we'll..... it won't really matter but I'm taking this chance to call you ciella!". I said quickly "oh god oh no!" I said slapping my cheeks "is something wrong Y/N?" Grell asked "i need to act normal I'm acting a lot like Elizabitch!" I said shaking my head "wha-?" I cut them all off "lets go" i said more monotoned. Shocking everyone at my acting professionalness. But they followed me anyway.

~Time Skip Into The Party~

I was keeping light conversation with a few men and drinking some lemonade. When a slow dance song came on. Quickly someone shooed off the men surrounding me, it was lord Dewitt. Sebastian and ciel were watching intently after they lost Elizabitch oops i mean Elizabeth, we exchanged quick glances. "My lady, you remind me of a graceful, and powerful wolf, running through the woods in the moonlight." He said as he placed his soon to be wandering hands on my waist as he pulled me off into the dance floor. From the corner of my eye i could see sebastian and ciel dancing, ciel having a sour expression "at least you don't have to dance with this perv!" I screamed in my head. Bringing my attention back to the Lord i could see everyone from our party (meaning group) watching me intently. I smirked, better show them what i can do.

"My Lord Drewitt you so well built~" i cooed bringing my face slightly closer to his. "Well my butterfly you are a masterpiece, your curves, your (H/L) (H/C) that frames your face perfectly, and you big dark/bright (E/C) eyes~" he said caressing his hand down the side of my face. I pulled myself closer to him so our body's were touching, his hands trailed farther down my waist as he also pulled me tighter, my arms wrapped around his neck. "You know, I'm quite tired of all this dancing and talking. Do you know of anything else WE could do~?" I cooed in his ear. "My my moving a little fast now our we butterfly? I suppose we could do something. You are rather gorgeous~" he cooed shoving his face in my hair and inhaling as the music slowed to a stop. I could see Sebastian, Grell, Ciel, Lau, and Madam Red looking at me in shock, i just winked. "Alright let's go follow me~" he cooed and led me off of the dance floor and into a dark room. He shut the door behind us. And even though I'm not severely affected by the (insert name of the smell thingy he uses to make people pass out. I don't know the name) I slowly lost consciousness as he pulled me close to his body and smiled a malicious grin.

Hope you liked it!!!! What's gunna happen next?!?! You'll fined out!!!
Author~Chan out!!!!!!!!!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!