Chapter Eleven Her Past And Her Records

~No Ones POV~

As she cut off from talking Ciel let a soft sorrow filled choke escape his lips, he was shocked, he didn't know why it affected him like that, i mean it never has before, he shrugged it off since no one else seemed to notice. Y/N started to glow and her records shot from her wound. They rolled to the beginning catching everyone's attention. It quickly skipped over her baby and toddler hood, but a lot of yelling was in the background. And it slowed to her 6th birthday. Her parents had murderous glares as they walked into her bedroom, she huddled in the corner sobbing and pleading to her parents her father and mother both had leather wipes that they slashed at her multiple times, her back was a bloody mess but they didn't care, even though she screamed and cried, losing breath as they wiped her they eventually grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to a car.

Everyone was aghast, no one could say anything,they had glossy eyes as they watched the horror that was her life at home, in her world.

She was dragged off into a dark warehouse miles and miles away from any civilization. Her parents and a group of people we dressed in black hooded cloaks. They striped her and pushed her onto an altor, she screamed as they tied her wrists to the altar with thick tight leather straps.her father was heating something over a raging fire as her mom walked toward her with a large knife "MOM PLEASE! HELP ME!" she yelled as tears streamed down her face and she struggled at the restraints. He mom only smiled as she walked closer raising the knife. Slowly her mother dragged the knife down Y/N's stomach causing pain and only a little blood but not enough for her to bleed off the table.

Her father walked over with a pole with a detailed print, the metal was bright red with heat. Multiple people held Y/N's small body down as her father shoved the burning metal into her side, you could hear her soft (S/C) skin sizzle as she screamed water pouring from her eyes. He didn't take the metal off her skin till it cooled slightly and increased to her skin, only then did he harshly tare it away.

Everyone's eyes were wide as they watched her records not saying a word, ciel's hand instinctively when to his own brand as he watched.

Her mom walked back over and traced Y/N's freshly burnt skin with the knife, carving out the intricate details, Y/N tried to scream but she lost her voice she thrashed and cried silent tears as her mom did this. After her mother was done she raised the bloody knife over her head, Y/N froze wide eyed as her mom used all the force she could muster to plunge the knife into Y/N's stomach. She twisted the knife and wiggled it inside of Y/N as the young girl screamed And bleed out. Her blood pored over the side of the altar she was lying on as the records when dark.

It seemed to be a while later since her wounds were healed she was whipped on the back daily, and money was stolen from her. Her parents would abuse her in many ways, and at one point Y/N was setting up a rope to hang herself. She looked over and said "no i'm not dying as a nobody..... I'M GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE I'M GOING TO LIVE AND CREATE!" shesaid quiet enough to not be heard by her yelling parents, days went by with her creating high tech machines, creating devices (phones) and selling them, she was still wiped daily but she never cried, which made her parents more abusive. As soon as she could she moved to a large house far away from her parents, creating high tech gadgets that she used for keeping her parents out.

Her parents would threaten her daily saying she owed them "their" money, she ignored them and kept creating, she was finally "happy" creating mechanical wings, flying cars, robots and more. She was noticed by the press and gained fame. Then she made the machine she only called headgear, she had transported herself to the Black Butler world and actually smiled a smile ot as fake as the other ones had seemed. And well you know the rest.

They watched as her records said "you know the rest" they watched as her hand twiched, "WHAT SHE SHOULD BE DEAD?!?!" grell screamed as she pulled her records back into her body. She didn't say or move again. "SEBASTIAN KILL GRELL!" ciel screamed.

~Time Skip~

Sebastian was carrying Y/N's "lifeless" body to undertaker's shop, ciel opened the door and they both walked in "haha hello phantomhi-!" undertaker said turning around he froze as he saw Y/N's body and her wounds. He rushed over and took her from sebastians arms "what happened to her?" he said horsley as sat on a coffin and laid her on his lap, brushing her hair out of her lifeless face. "Grell..... Killed her.... A-and we saw her records." Ciel said. They told undertaker every detail as undertaker watched them peeking out of her wounds, he saw every detail and his eyes watered. "Get me that book!" he stated harshly as he pointed to a large book laid out on a coffin. Sebastian grabbed it and handed it to him, undertaker opened it and looked through the pages, it was his to die list, one he kept after he quit. (i'm not spoiling anything if you haven't read the manga/ seen the anime) she's not dead! He said in his head he smiled and held her tighter, and played her down." I'll prepare her for her burial, you should leave." he stated as he rushed them out the door and locked it right behind them.

He fixed your wounds but left your scars and branding, "they make you strong Y/N" he said lightly as he cupped her cold face. He picked a white dress and dressed her quickly

~Time Skip~

~Time Skip~

"She will be missed by all." the priest finished. So many people were there the Phantomhives, THE QUEEN, undercover angles, undercover demons, reapers, town folk she helped, drewitt was there, and so many more. People were weeping as they covered her coffin, people insisting that she needed to have the ball thingy that goes inside the grave in case she's still alive. Madam red's funeral was held hours before. Y/N's ceremony was held outside, rose petals still flying in the air and cherry blossoms appearing out of thin air. Everyone started to head out heads hung low as the bell rang three times. Everyone's heads snapped over to the direction of the sound and sure enough the bell rang in a difficult pattern. "DIG HER OUT!" ciel screamed. Everyone got around the diggers as they dug her out the coffin wasn't covered in dirt anymore and they loved it to level land to scared to open it. Then it pushed itself open slowly she blinked and opened her bright/dark (E/C) eyes, and she sat up and smiled, she looked gorgeous. Standing up her dress and hair flowed in the wind and she was still holding her bouquet of japanese cherry blossoms and white, red, and pink roses. The queen rushed over and hugged her

(btw the queen is the older queen not the child one like in the first season....why? Cuz i want it to be like that! :P)

Y/N smiled and embraced her. Y/N looked over to ciel, sebby, and undertaker with sad eyes, telling what she didn't need to say. "You know..."