Chapter Seven The Queens Wolf

This chapter is kinda long hope you like it :3

"Why are you here?!?!" Ciel said a slight blush on his cheeks i guess from my outfit? Anyway Sebastian tried to compose himself with his usual smile and cleared his throat. "Young master I believe she is the Queen's supposed Wolf. You know the one who is working on the murder case with us." He smiled at me but his eyes were harsh, Ciel's jaw dropped "YOU'RE THE QUEEN'S WOLF" he practically screamed. " no shit Sherlock." I said rolling my eyes and smirking as i hoped off Knight who winnied laughing and resting his head on my shoulder. Both their eyes widened as the words came out of my mouth probably thinking "that's not how a lady should talk!" Or something like that. "Pfft" i stifled a laugh "so you probably want to have certification that i am the Queen's Wolf" i said as i lifted up the side of my skirt/dress. Sebastian's and Ciel's eyes widened "relax I'm just grabbing the letter. And showing the branding the Wolf reserved as a child." I pulled the letter out of the halter on my thigh and handed it to them, then i pulled the back of my shirt up slightly showing the burn scar from being branded trying not to show the lashing scars on my back.

Ciel gasped at the brand seeing some scars on my back "what happened" he said concerned "well it's a long story but i was taken by a group of people and they tried to sacrifice me"i said leaving out that it was my parents doing

Ciel gasped at the brand seeing some scars on my back "what happened" he said concerned "well it's a long story but i was taken by a group of people and they tried to sacrifice me"i said leaving out that it was my parents doing. "N-no i mean your back." He said stuttering slightly, i froze memories of being slashed and whipped and sliced when i was younger flooding into my mind. "Oh" i laughed awkwardly as i pulled my shirt down "its nothing, now we should discuss the case, i have a feeling the Spider will be here soon." I said "ah yes he will, Sebastian take her horse to the stables." Sebastian started to walk over and Knight flipped out neighing and rearing. "NO, no its ok i can take care of him." I said quickly grabbing Knight and hew instantly calmed down. "I'm going to put you in my inventory now, ok?" I said winning her neighed in delight as a response. He loves the inventory because his space is with his herd. Opening my inventory i recalled him amid he disappears. "Ah now that that's done!" I said smiling and turning toward the duo, they had confusion written all over their faces. "What?" I cocked my head and smiled at them.

"Well let's go inside and discuss the case." Ciel said in total shock. "Yes" sebastian nods and follows his master inside. I follow looking around as we walk down the halls, a small squeal escaping my lips. They turn toward me "s-sorry" i said quietly rubbing the back of my neck. They turned to Ciel's study sharing quick glances. And we all walked inside.

~The Tiniest Of Time Skips~

Papers were sprawled on Ciel's desk about the murders of prostitutes " well i think Jack the Ripper is going to go after her next." I said pointing to the prostitutes photo and file. "Why is that?" Ciel asked eyeing the file. "Well it might not seem like the murders are connected but they are, looking at hospital history I've found that each woman murdered has gone through the same surgery, one that prevents them from ever having children again. I have a feeling that the murder is jealous." "And why is that?" He asked smiling at me. "Well i have a feeling that the murderer is female, and something happened where she lost the ability to have children and is mad and jealous of the females who are able to have children but chose to give it up." I smile as madam red enters with a white face, "hello ms is something wrong?" I ask Ciel looks up and introduces me as grell also walks in. Lau and ranmao enter to sitting on a couch. "This is Y/N, she is the Queen's Wolf. We are working together to solve the Jack the Ripper case." He says "hello!" I wave giving them a sweet smile. "Young master it seems the spider was not able to make it." Sebastian says as he walks back into the room holding a letter.